Islandcool

Couple of vibes please.

Hey guys I'm going into surgery tomorrow and I could use some vibes. I'm a shade nervous. Skyyhi (Darcy) is going to take me to the hospital and stick around to make sure everything is ok. She's a cool roommate.

I think she's sucking up cause she wants to jump my rig while I'm grounded. :P

Peace guys and take care.

Ed

Oh no, I missed this, yesterday! ((((((((((((((((VIBES))))))))))))))))), (((((((((((((((PRAYERS))))))))))))))))))))) and (((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))) being sent ASAP to you, Ed! I hope that your surgery is a success, and that you feel better soon. Take care and recover quickly, my friend. I'll be thinking about you today.

Please try to get lots of post-surgery rest and let Darcy help you once you get home. Btw, Darcy is a total love and a very good friend, Ed. You're lucky to have her as a roommate. Heal soon, sweetie! :)

Hey Ed, many prayers and vibes going out to you. I'm right behind ya with the surgery thing.

Damn, has anyone else noticed how many of us have had or will have surgery around the same time? This is too weird.

I already sent my prayers and vibes to Ed, but here's some more ((((((((((((PRAYERS & VIBES)))))))))))) for Ed, Chris and Michele, too!

Hey All, its Darcy, Ed's (IslandCool) roommate. . .He came through surgery GREAT. The doctors are very pleased with his results. He will be out of the sky for about 3 months but he is well on the road to recovery. For those of you who know more about what he is going through, this was the final step of a very long journey. He is doing well and resting comfortably. I will fill you all in more later. . .I am back to the hospital for now. Rosa, hope everything went well for you, special prayers for quick healing and I will see you on the 7th. . .Chris, Michelle and anyone else I am forgetting, prayers and vibes your way. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey all thanks for the vibes. Everthing did go great. We did run into a bump friday night. Special thanks to Darcy on this. There was a little blood on the binder. We opened it up and I was bleeding like crazy. They had to wheel me back into surgery. I guess I blew a vein or something. Darcy will have to explain it. Basically I was bleeding internally and they had to go back in and take care of it. Darcy came down and made sure I was taken care of. Thanks Again Darce and to everyone else for the well wishes and vibes.

Cheers

Ed

There was a little blood on the binder. We opened it up and I was bleeding like crazy. They had to wheel me back into surgery. I guess I blew a vein or something.

Uggh, just what I need to read right now.:P

But, I'll be an optimist and dwell on the fact that they took care of the bleeding and you're doing better.

My prayers continue to go out to you for a speedy recovery.:)
Chris