MattM

Coffee

Ok, I'm 20 and have an office job where everyone is big on coffee. I was hoping I wouldn't get into it but I've been sucked in!

I'm experimenting on how to make mine.... so far I've liked adding hazelnut and lots of sugar.

How do you like yours?

Matt

black and stong. ;)

You married?:P

I like it when you can go into the break room, pour your cofee, it says good morning to you and walks with you to your office and talks about the last WWF meet.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

black and stong. ;)

You married?:P

I like it when you can go into the break room, pour your cofee, it says good morning to you and walks with you to your office and talks about the last WWF meet.

ha ha ha ha hahahaha... that's really freakin funny! yeah, i get kinda lonely in the morning, you know?

:PPbt!:P

Coffee! Yeah, I avoided it until the year I started skydiving. :P More like a social thing....now it's become a necessity!

REALLY need it this morning...even though I slept REAL good last night.

I take mine with sugar, vanilla, and about 1/3 whole milk. :)
Gotta wake up.....work calls....

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

You might want to be very careful about that, If you drink coffee all the time, and stop, you get headaches.(Well some people do) I'm 36, and I've had to ween myself to just a couple lattes a week. But yes, the Hazelnut Rocks!B|
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

What's coffee?? ;) I don't drink it. Water or juice in the morning for me.

Ditto here. Coffee is YUCKY!

I second that. geez if you all want caffiene, just take a NoDoz and a coke. wakes you up without bitter flavors and scalded tongues.

MB 3528, RB 1182

Neat little recipe:

1 mug of strong black Coffee.
1 bag of Swiss Miss Hot Chocholate
mix together and enjoy -

flavored Hot Chocolate is ok to. (Vanilla - Hazelnut - Cinimon)
:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I like my coffee black, just black. Don't add any sugar or any of that weird flavor creamer to it, just give me coffee.

Oh, and if I can see the sides or bottom of the cup, then its MUCH MUCH MUCH too weak.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ok, I'm 20 and have an office job where everyone is big on coffee. I was hoping I wouldn't get into it but I've been sucked in!

I'm experimenting on how to make mine.... so far I've liked adding hazelnut and lots of sugar.

How do you like yours?

Full of caffeine, hold the sugar.

In the States I've taken to the sugar & fat free French Vanilla stuff from General Foods I think it is. It's easy, tastes decadent and has caffeine.

Over here the coffee blows (I think it may be the tap water). The normal Turkish variety involves putting water and coffee together, heating it up and you're done. It's nasty, but it works.

The Cappucino is better, but Starbucks it ain't.

Blue skies,

Winsor

mmmmm:
A little baileys in my coffee please??

Hey Matt, I was watching your videoat Raeford on Saturday morning. Nice choice of music :)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

The Cappucino is better, but Starbucks it ain't.

You mean you're not spending $5 for a coffee from a corporate whore?

I don't think there's a Starbucks within 1,000 km of here.

When I consider what I used to spend on drugs, and given the fact that caffeine is about my only remaining vice, cost is not really an issue.

When I get to Paris, I can assure you that I will indulge in cafe filtre. I'll probably go for a vente mochaccino (sp?) the moment I get back to the States.

In the meantime, I willingly swill whatever the Balkans have to offer.

Blue skies,

Winsor