justincolebriss

Karnage Krew stole my money SCAM!!!

To everyone,

Please do not business with Karnage Krew or anyone named GARY LUCAS.

His operation is out of Australia and I have had nothing but problem after problem with him.

The short version of what has transpired since I paid him in January of 2010 is this;

Took my money, and never delivered his end of what I paid for and still owes me money back. This has been the worst buying experience of my life and I don't want this to ever happen again. i am forwarding all emails to anyone that wants to read them because this not only affects me but also the brands that I bought from him including UPT, my pilot canopies, Altitrack, Deepseed, and Cypress.

What I will say directly about Gary is this, he is unprofessional at the least. Made excuse after excuse about everything, made me ship items that were not mine to other people for him before he would send me my stuff, and now still owes me a lot of money.

Mind you this started in January, its now November and he will not return any emails and has not sent my money.

If any of his suppliers are reading this, I strongly suggest you take action to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else ever again.

I am sure he will respond to this and tell you that somehow its my fault, so that is why I am sending our entire email conversations to you. Simply email me directly at [email protected].
Do you know GARY LUCAS? He represents, or used to be Karnage Krew aka KKrew Skydiving Pty Ltd. I am looking for him, please contact me if you know his whereabouts.

Took my money, and never delivered his end of what I paid for and still owes me money back. This has been the worst buying experience of my life and I don't want this to ever happen again. i am forwarding all emails to anyone that wants to read them because this not only affects me but also the brands that I bought from him including UPT, my pilot canopies, Altitrack, Deepseed, and Cypress

Just to be clear, are you saying that in Jan 2010 you ordered, a V3, Aerodyne Pilot and Reserve, Cypress, altimeter and jumpsuit, paid for them in full, and have yet to recieve any products or a refund of your purchase price?

From where I'm sitting that sounds like at least $8000 worth of stuff, and I call bullshit on the 'short' version of your story. You're leaving out key details of the story, and unless you want to explain in detail exactly what transpired, to include dates of orders and payments made, any refunds apllied to you, and the reasons given for not making good on the order, you need to take your bullshit somewhere else.

The guy you're talking about has many, many, satisfied customers, right here on this site, and I cannot see him giving you the shaft on a deal of that size, involving that list of suppliers which would risk his status as a dealer with all of them.

If you're right, post the facts, answer the questions, and we'll back you up 100%. I'm sure there are jumpers on here who know him personally, and might even be able to get you some resolution, it has happened before in other 'bad deal' cases. Just don't show up and accuse the guy of 100% ripping you off for a complete rig and accesories, with no facts or figures to back it up, and expect any sort of support from anyone.

Calling bullshit is just as bad as what you say he is doing. Just ask for the facts and leave your opinions out of it. That is after all what you are asking for yourself.

History tells us that 100% of these stories are 95% untrue. There is a 102% chance that there is more to this story and no scam has taken place. And a 130% chance that the original poster will be mocked for posting this after the facts are revealed.

Dave

To the mods: You are ruining the entertainment of this thread!

must of missed out the fun then..

i got a main- and a reserve-canopy from him, while it took a little longer than expected, i got it all in the end for very competitive prices; i think gary's good people!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I appreciate all the emails I have gotten about this and I am trying to forward them to everyone in a timely manner. Just so everyone understands... There are multiple email chains that went back and forth. I am sending the largest chain of 100 emails first to those who are asking and if you want more then I will be happy to send. I think I might have to make a website for this because I am at 200 emails and counting....

Also, I do have proof of payment and everything else for this transaction.

I also want to make it very clear that I DID receive most of my gear although it was very late and at additional expense to myself. I am still waiting on a shipping refund and refund for the Deepseed suit that I ordered, totalling $313 USD.

I don't think I will ever see that money as I have been trying to get it back now for months. So... I am making it a point to do everything possible so that this never happens to anyone again.

I would love to put them on dropzone.com but I don't think anyone wants to read 100's of pages of spelling mistakes by Gary.

I really don't care about anyone's opinions so whatever.

As for everyone requesting the emails, you will get them as soon as I get your emails....

I also forgot to mention that my rig was supposed to be assembled, it wasn't and I had to pay $100+ and gas (not expecting to get gas reimbursed)

So he actually owes me more in the neighborhood of $425USD.
Do you know GARY LUCAS? He represents, or used to be Karnage Krew aka KKrew Skydiving Pty Ltd. I am looking for him, please contact me if you know his whereabouts.

As I clearly stated above.

I never got my Jumpsuit, had to pay for his shipping error, and assembly of rig that should have been included.

Please carefully read my postings before replying.

Shipping refund? Gas money? WTF?

Next time I return something at Costco, I'll ask them to pay me back my lost time too...

I have amended my previous posting. Shipping refund for me forwarding gear for him to another customer...

You still haven't explained what actually happened. For example, shipping refund for what? If you want to persuade others to your view, it would greatly help if you would explain the details.

A timeline of what occurred would be a good start.
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.