meatmissile

Carefully feeling if I can still move my legs - If you can read this then I am not this poor sod...

I am known for being almost inanimate.

Wow...you'd be good at my job. :D

The only problem that I have at work is that while doing nothing, it is difficult to determine if I am finished for the day. It's 5:00 and I'm thinking "Did I finish goofing off? Should I PW some more? This could require overtime." :D

"Did I finish goofing off? Should I PW some more? This could require overtime."

I am guilty of post whoring so much that I didn't realize it was time to go home. :D

Bwahaahaha - Can't catch me . . . Bwahahahaha -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Did I finish goofing off? Should I PW some more? This could require overtime."

I am guilty of post whoring so much that I didn't realize it was time to go home. :D

Free yourself from the guilt brother. The worlds largest religious sect is Ex-Catholics. ;)

My goal is "more money, less work". I gradually do less and less for more and more. By the time that I am being paid $4 million a year to do absolutely nothing, the next logical step is CEO of Disney World. :)

The only thing that bugs me is when I am sleeping during a break and accidentally sleep through my afternoon nap. I had to buy a lunch alarm clock. ;)

I like your video

Thank you.......we'll have to do some jumps at Mardi Gras so you can make my boogie vid!;)

My goal is "more money, less work". I gradually do less and less for more and more.

No doubt.....I make more than twice as much now as I did when I was in the military or as a civi computer geek and I do less than half as much. That's my kinda math! All I have to do now is show up and have good muscle memory. B|