lewmonst

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAJONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just to think...when i first met her at the WFFC my first words to her was "You look lost, is there something I can help you with?" boy was i wrong

:D That's cause you were in your "hot" WFFC security outfit, and thought that some hot baby like Lew would fall all over you;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

and just to think...when i first met her at the WFFC my first words to her was "You look lost, is there something I can help you with?" boy was i wrong

:D That's cause you were in your "hot" WFFC security outfit, and thought that some hot baby like Lew would fall all over you;)

haaahaahahahahahahaahahaaa...

thanks for the laugh kids.

I remember that now, at registration... too funny.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Thanks for the love!

Lew and I are going to try to celebrate my birthday tonight.

After all of the crap we've been through lately, I hope we've earned a much deserved break.

Thanks, especially, to the bestest woman in the world! Your courage in these times makes me proud.

XOXOXOXOXOXO,

Cajones -831

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

I don't know what happened to my reply, but I got a wierd fail message. Anyway, here it is:

Damn it! NEVER mention first to this group! I know better! Anyway, a case for the birthday boy of New Castle from me, the New Guy. That one shot of Ed on his ass after a landing is like me. Loved it. Happy birthday, Ed! See you this weekend!

Bob, AFF-6 Freestyle Exit World Champion

OK, here's what happened. I went to four stores, and found one sixpack of Newcastle. I gave it to Ed, who was very grateful for the effort. I have since found another source for Newcastle, and so I will fulfil my promise of a case to Ed, so three more six packs coming your way. Great to meet you, I'll bring 'em up when I get 'em.

Elsinore rocks!!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Shweet!

I feel so special... :$

Thank you for coming out to support us! I hope you had a groovy time and got some time with your knees in the breeze.

- Cajones

Please, it was the least I could do! I'm down medically for just a bit, so I couldn't jump, but I'm out there on March 1st with a friend for a tandem. I will probably head out before then just to hang. Newcastle on the way! I'm going to take the packer class and do at least one tunnel jump while down. I can keep knocking out A requirements to the best of my ability.

Thanks for everything you guys and gals do for us students! You are special. See you soon!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Don't wait too long. I'll be mighty thirst by the 1st...

Let us know when you are ready to go to the tunnel! Even when I can't get my fix it's fun to give a little coaching and see the lights come on.

- Cajones

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Don't wait too long. I'll be mighty thirst by the 1st...

Let us know when you are ready to go to the tunnel! Even when I can't get my fix it's fun to give a little coaching and see the lights come on.

- Cajones

Cajones,

Roger that, probably next week! I'm feeling good, no relapses, and should be cleared by mid-March for jumps. Being grounded sucks, but it is safety first.

Bob the table dancer
Bob Marks