AggieDave

This SUNDAY! BASE and Skydiving on Discovery!

Hmmm ... not sure where you got your info. Here's what the Discovery Channel website is saying for Sunday Feb 15th at 9:00 pm eastern:

http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=24614&gid=0&channel=DSC

And here's what's on Sunday Feb 15th at 10:00 pm:

http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=24615&gid=0&channel=DSC

I see no reference to skydiving or BASE? What am I doing wrong here?

http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/schedule.jsp?dd=15&mm=02&yyyy=2004&channel=DSC

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I love American Chopper. Monster Garage has gotten lame as hell.

Why have rules if you have every intention of not following them?

Must appear stock my ass.>:(

Jesse James is a putz.

Gimme the OCC crew or Bourget anydayB|.

My kids love American Chopper because they say I act just like Paul Sr. They always go "See! That's what you do!" When I make fun of Paul and his tirades. I'm nothing like him, so I tell my son to suck it up and be a man when cut his finger or when I yell at him for not putting his toys away and he starts to wimper.

So I want my tools clean and tools put away when they use them and yell when they aren't. So I expect them to get things done in a timely manner and yell at them . . . oh damn.:D

Yeah, the name of the show is something like "extreme tribes" or something.

Anyways...OCC sucks, WCC rocks, Monster Garage kicks ass, they actually have to build shit instead of trying to look good while taking steriods, yelling at your sons and having other people do all the work.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

while taking steriods

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Did anyone see the episode where Mikey is smoking a blunt on camera? Kids, the effects of getting the munchies, right before your eyes.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Jesse James is not a putz. In fact, he specializes in building motorcycles, and not cars.

That aside, the guy is a kick ass welder and fabricator.

sorry i got to go with putz i give the man mad props for his skills ... but after meeting him in daytona i can honestly say he is a straight up rude... well ok im not going to say ...but you get what i mean .

he behaved like a 12 year old kid at the resturant i was at and left a small fan in tears ...who only wanted a tee shirt signed and asked very politely..

i must say thats one classie guy in my book

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

Best quote so far.... "His wife Carleen packs his parachute, the ultimate show of trust between a man and his wife!" ;)

_Am

heck, i'd let anyone pack my canopy...

my reserve will open:P
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I caught it on the re-run at midnight.. AWESOME, I've always dreamed of Ski/Base as they called it...but the best was the parachute ride down the ski slope, I wanna do that too... Just got a brand new pair of HEADs and that seems an awesome way to break them in!! Thanks for the heads up on the show!! Anyone else wonder why he kept diving AWAY from the plane to dock with it?