JRock

Thong or Grannie Panties?

What about french cuts or string bikinis, hipsters or boy shorts. . .

There are many choices for our panties. . .you are limiting the choices. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

OK ladies...it is your turn!!!
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Either lace bikini..
or boyshorts.

no thong...uh uh...horribly uncomfortable on me.
No grannie panties...one time of my husband saying, "those underwear remind me of what my mother wears" was enough for me to turn to hot pink lacey thingies. :$

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

The choice is between thong or grannie panties? No other choices?

Well if that's all I get to choose from it'll depend on the day of the month. Not gonna chance "that" time of the month with my thongs; those would have to be grannie panties days. :ph34r:

I don't know all the different kinds... I just want to know how to get in them!!!

Pbffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Bwaahahahaha!
I got a million of them.:)

Ladies, I think his mind gets overloaded when there is more than one choice. I think we should all describe in explicit detail what we are wearing under neath right now. I bet we'll see blue smoke for miles!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Skyyhi is right...I love the string bikinis (pic 1), low-cut string bikinis (pic 2), lace or satin bikinis or french cut, low-cut bikinis (pic 3), and I even once in a while (depending on my clothing) wear the satin briefs, which are probably considered "granny panties" (pic 4).

Sorry to burst the bubble, guys, but wearing thongs or g-strings can make certain delicate women prone to infections (ask a doctor). For those "no panty" women...I don't know how you do it! Once after a climbing gym day, I had no extra panties to put on after I freshened/washed up, so I went out to dinner without any. The seam in my jeans was rubbing me the wrong way...ouch. I need slightly more coverage, especially since I am bare downstairs. :)

Myself...I wear the smallest possible bikini undies during the day. I will only wear a thong or g-string to bed once in a blue moon when I want to have someone undress me, but otherwise, bedtime is panty-free time because I sleep nude.

I have been told that even the briefs (aka granny panties...pic 4) are very sexy on the right body. It's not about the panties...it's about the body underneath. Think about it...the best figure in "granny panties" is still better than the worst figure in a thong. ;)