freeflir29

Am I Gay?

I just found myself a bit shocked when I unconciously "skipped" through my apartment.

Ok dude...I was convinced BEFORE this...now this just re-affirms it.. Yes, you are a flaming tool. You're as gay as a Michael Jackson video. Uh oh, did that thought just turn you on? :ph34r:

Mike

I've been telling people all week to quit making me smile so that I can keep my hard core focus when dealing with the matter at hand and beating myself up because the jibby job I'm gettin is all hob nob and hippitty bippitty.... so with that token, I'd say no it's fun to dance around when you get new stuff... But perhaps you should ask Dr. Drew on Love Lines to make sure....

fag.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

.they're afraid he may use it..

They gave me the DAMN STICK. Now someone let me use it. Is it too much to ask to be able to shoot someone so I can go sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom and have naked Bi-sexual Norwegian girls serve me beer and grapes? I mean really? :D

But perhaps you should ask Dr. Drew on Love Lines to make sure....

fag.

ohhh that would make great audio overdub for the next boogie video..

Clay from Cleveland...go ahead....

:D:D:D

as long as you have the sheep you'll never be gay. Skip away!

I am Bedouin of the Desert...WOOOT!!!!!!! :D Where's my turban?

Yeah, but they are all boy sheep.... thats the problem. Put down those velcro gloves! I thought the vet took them away from you. If the Ewe's find out your little secret, they will be pissed! I know a few that have been pining for you for years.

BTW... the test says I'm only 40%. I AM a flying fruit. So, all you 30% guys better butch up a bit... and quit that damn skipping Clay--I don't even skip.