freeflir29

Am I Gay?

I just found myself a bit shocked when I unconciously "skipped" through my apartment. I was on my way to get another beer and couldn't help but be excited....both over retrieving another LUCIOUS Rolling Rock from the fridge but MOSTLY it was the fact that I JUST put my new DIAMOND .3X on the front of my PC-105. In this case.....SMALL is good! It's half the size(Or less) of my Kenko .43 and I think just about as wide...maybe a bit wider than the .43 was on my Panasonic. It's very nice....and I think I have a chubby. So....is this a "Skip Worthy" piece of skydiving equipment or do I have problems? :D

Well, the easy answer is: if you have to ask...probably. B|

But since you were skipping to get beer when you're happy about a new lens...for a skydiver, that's about as butch as you can get.

If you were skipping to make a fresh Cosmopolitan while checking out the latest apricot facial scrub you got at Macy's...then yes, definitely gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that...:)
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Shut up....you don't count.....you work in a gear shop. New stuff is normal to you.

New stuff that belongs to someone other than me is normal to me. New stuff that is mine, all mine!!! is not normal to me.

I wouldn't be caught dead skipping through my house because I got something new. And even if I did skip through my house excitedly, I wouldn't come here and admit that I did.

You're right, you're not gay. You're a loser. :P:ph34r:

both over retrieving another LUCIOUS Rolling Rock from the fridge

Rolling Rock. . .I got some of those. . .think I will go grab me one. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I just found myself a bit shocked when I unconciously "skipped" through my apartment. I was on my way to get another beer and couldn't help but be excited....both over retrieving another LUCIOUS Rolling Rock from the fridge but MOSTLY it was the fact that I JUST put my new DIAMOND .3X on the front of my PC-105. In this case.....SMALL is good! It's half the size(Or less) of my Kenko .43 and I think just about as wide...maybe a bit wider than the .43 was on my Panasonic. It's very nice....and I think I have a chubby. So....is this a "Skip Worthy" piece of skydiving equipment or do I have problems? :D

maybe you should put up a poll....

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

It wasn't the skipping, or the new lens that pushed you over the edge...it was using the word LUCIOUS -- that's not a butch word.

Please hand in your "Guy Card" to the nearest authority immediately.:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!