atsaubrey

300lbs jumpers

Hey I know I jumped with some Rodrigues Bros... and no one has freakin initiated me yet.. what.. are all of yall afraid I will out drink ya???

Oh, I guarantee you can outdrink me.

I was given a waiver on the initiation, because the last thing I drank was tequila - in 1987.

Gonzo

Damm Boys....Drinkin' and Fallin'...OK, so I'm not a "Super Anvil"..but used to be. When I began jumping I was out the door at probably 310 e/w. But lost a crap load of lbs. I'm currrently down to bout 225 lbs. and I feel great. So can I just have an Anvil number. It's a kewl club. But I won't ever be a super anvil...again. number please...pleeaseeee...
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

I'm at 217lbs.
I was 255 but, I gave up the Slim Fast shake and 9 non-sensible meals a day.:ph34r::D
My natural body weight sits at 191 as a rule.
I'm trying to do speed diving this year.:)I hope.....

at 5'8" I was coming in at a dead on 210 lbs. Now after loosing 13 pounds since January first I find I have lost some of the speed I had. But since you are looking for 300 pounders I guess you can just call me a regular anvil when falling 148 belly to earth:D.

Hi Mr Atsaubrey

I kind of had a idea that you "men" were going to start this Big Boy thing so we started a thread in Skydivng History & Triva under BoB Spraque?

This was "back in the day" and these big men really wanted to jump and their rd canopy choices were limited. We didn't get as many big Boy stories as we had hoped (wrong tittle) but you might want to check it out for a giggle, and maybe start a big boy thread in the forum for some more old time "anvil"stories. You guy's have a heritage of hard core jumpers to follow

ie: A guy jumping with 2 reserves, another guy made up his own Jump suit patch's for anyone who could catch him in freefall.

Enjoy:)
R.I.P.

I have a similar thing going on called Team Anvil. A custom patch and custom altimeter face available this month. I will post as soon as I have the finished graphics
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

dont hijack the thread bro...its a drinking thread now! Damn! Love ya man.

As your official "Test jumper" can I get a weight waiver and join "Super Anvils" and my very own number? :) Ok, you can Love me, but if you try and kiss me I am going to be pissed.:P
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

at 5'8" I was coming in at a dead on 210 lbs. Now after loosing 13 pounds since January first I find I have lost some of the speed I had. But since you are looking for 300 pounders I guess you can just call me a regular anvil when falling 148 belly to earth:D.

I'm 6'00" at 217 and I've seen the fastest Speed jumpers at a healthy and trim physique for most and the ones at TOP & RECORD speeds.
I belly fly 120 (115-123).
I'm not special in any magical way, just not the World Class Athlete I was 10 years ago.....that's an honest sumation;).
My DZ is the land of Head-down "OR" 102mph belly flying.:|

I don't know what you guys are gonna do for Rodriguez Brother's name. Kris already took Carne Sonica.........:D

Damn.....WTF am I gonna end up with, then? :D

You and Hippie should end up with whatever the translation is for "Slow Ass Mother Fuckers!"!! :P

Mike

yeah man i fly flat. Im 5'6 and currently shrinking, but i was about 200 last time i jumped.... military is cutting my weight like freaking crazy, lost like 6 lbs this week and seriously my pants were falling off today.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Try suspenders