Psychonaut

Swoop shorts

I used MX pants from Lindstrands(scandianvian brand), and they were perfect for swooping(but lacking RDS pouch).
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

Talk to Vlady at Vertical Suits... I have a pair on order right meow... He makes some pretty badass stuff and stand behind his work. He's also very easy to work with and his prices aren't too bad.

And he's in Canada so that might make it a bit cheaper if you're US and you get the exchange rate (not that it's much, but it's a little)...

Excuse me, are you saying meow?

Don't think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?

Meow what is so damn funny?

I could have sworn you said meow.

Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?

Am I drinking milk from a saucer?

Do you see me eating mice?

I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. It's the law.

Not so funny meow, is it?

MEOW

Only in skydiving is it considered "not strange", actually even cool by some, for a man to wear capri pants.

That is why they are referred to as manpris on this site.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Only in skydiving is it considered "not strange", actually even cool by some, for a man to wear capri pants.

That is why they are referred to as manpris on this site.

Even competitive swoopers make fun of them!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

We have a NCO in my shop that would come in wearing capris (we sometimes get a civilian clothes sunday while we're deployed)

You would figure after the first dozen or so times of him getting ridiculed for wearing them... that he would stop, nope! Not this guy!

He has several pairs too... :S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

We have a NCO in my shop that would come in wearing capris (we sometimes get a civilian clothes sunday while we're deployed)

You would figure after the first dozen or so times of him getting ridiculed for wearing them... that he would stop, nope! Not this guy!

He has several pairs too... :S

Trying to get that Section 8?

To the OP: I have a pair of Fox MX pants - $45, and while I don't look as cool on tour as the kids in manpris, my legs are protected, and they are not uncomfortable. Also, in the swoop shorts, if you slide on your outside calf while you are learning, you're gonna be in for nasty road rash.

Anyone have pics of their liquid sky shorts? Looking to see the difference in tapered vs. straight cut..

Easy, are you a skinny jeans type of guy or do you have a sack?:P

Jump an Infinity

Julio does make a bad ass swoop shorts, they make you look cool, but they offer little protection, that is why im selling it, i rather jump with my full suit by julio too, great by the way. LS Rocks:)
And swoop shorts are expensive too and not worthy just to look cool for other dudes.:S

Bottom line i rather screw fabric than my skin;)
I recommend you jump with something that will keep you better protected. A pair of strong jeans is great if you dont want to use a suit.

Blue ones!!!

I've got balls that's why I'm wondering the fit, don't want the furniture too cramped but I need something a slimmer fit due to my fall rate. Same reason why I wouldn't want a pair of jeans or something. Sure there are alternatives like some track pants or something..
Stay high pull low

worried about fall rate on swoop shorts ? [:/] aren't they more or less for hop'n'pop swoop loads?

to the op, check out freak n' suits. i have a pair of their free fly pants, they have been holding up great. their shorts should be the same, and they're good people!

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

My are very slim fit, they are great for freefall too, thats how i used the most, but i rather use my suit.

And Julio´s shorts has spandex in the right areas so your junk wont be cramped at all;)

They are slim fit but very confortable

Blue ones bro!

Ps. Liquid sky makes a swoop shorts with cordura all over, if you really want one, i suggest you look in to it, but they are very expensive.

Dont believe the hype, they are just overpriced shorts.:)

Please forgive my newbness but what's wrong with an old pair of jeans? They'll dry out! lol :S

They don't look cool like the capri pants. :P For some, this sport is more about fashion and matching colors to look like the "cool kids". :D And the newb/non swoopers can wear them and look cool like the pro swoopers. If you wear jeans you may just look like another guy at the DZ. :D

And the newb/non swoopers can wear them and look cool like the pro swoopers. If you wear jeans you may just look like another guy at the DZ. :D

Your first landing will tell the real tale.

Don't you mean first "controlled crash-ass slide-cloud of dust-stand up quickly and hide the pain" landing?:P

Jump an Infinity

And the newb/non swoopers can wear them and look cool like the pro swoopers. If you wear jeans you may just look like another guy at the DZ. :D

Your first landing will tell the real tale.

Don't you mean first "controlled crash-ass slide-cloud of dust-stand up quickly and hide the pain" landing?:P

You've never seen a zone acc round have you? :P