Viking

Is it just me or is the 2004 Ducati 749 Dark the sexiest motorcycle on the planet!!!

They are both pretty cool but I do tend to agree with the Ducati off road theory. I shipped my Honda VFR 800 VTEC to Australia in a box and when it got here I put some fuel in, reattached the batteries and it started first time. if that had been a Duke then I would have opened the container and found nothing but a patch of oil and a nut left!

Sexiest bike. Well the Duke is nice but very sharp lines. The Triumph is also pretty sweet too but still very sharp. Sexiest i would probably go for a Harley Davidson V-rod even though I would not ride one. Just beautiful.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

Ummm. No.

Ducati's are nice if you want a bike that spends more time in the shop than on the road.:S:|

I got to ride an R1 yesterday....sweet bike...lots of power...brought the front tire off in third gear..but uncomfortable as hell even for a 20 minute ride..

Mike

Let me help you with something.

Being of Italian decent I have to inform you we make nice looking things. Just look at some of our women.:Dor a Ferrari.

We also make things that fall apart. Again look at some of our women:D or a FIAT.

The attached picture is what you can define as "SEXY". IT will also hand your Ducati it's ass on a platter.

Thank you.

That will be all.

:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

IT will also hand your Ducati it's ass on a platter.

really? no way would a 1299cc bike beat a 748cc!!!:S (and yes i saw the smurf bottle hanging off the side)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Dude,

Here's a machine. Cruiser styling, 100+ hp, Honda reliability. 1983 - 1987 V65 Magna. My next scooter.

Plus, you can find 'em in good shape for $2,500 - $3,000 !!

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."