Amazon

I like Wendy Thread

I've never met Wendy, but I have met Jeanne...since Jeanne didn't beat me up, I figured she's an alright person :P:D...I guess that means that Wendy's alright too! ;):D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Wendy rocks!

In political threads, she strikes a balance between emotional feeling and rational thought.

I receive random pm's ever couple of months from her that are thoughtful, provocative and encourage.

"Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty." I've never seen her write that, but from what I've seen, she lives it.

Thank you, wendy!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Wendy rocks!

Agreed! She doesn't post frequently in a thread, responding to every little point. She usually lays low for a while, watching the debate both ways. But then after the discussion has gone on a bit, she formulates an opinion, and when she finally speaks, it is always very thoughtful and insightful. So when you see her name, we better shut up and listen! Her posts are something to look forward to. You have to sift through a lot of dirt to find a few gems, and Wendy's posts are gems.

(Boy, I'll bet that earns me a few points the next time I see her.)

I hope she doesn't shoot me for this, but here's a photo of the classy lady from a party last summer (attached).

It's interesting how you get a feel for someone's personality just from reading their messages.

I LOVE wendy. We've shared some good times together. Hrm, she gave me a ride to eloy the first time i went there, she was with me on my first reserve ride, and followed me down to make sure i was ok. She sent me twirly cookies...she absolutely rawks!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I think wmw999 RAWKS.

One of these days I may get to meet our own resident rocket scientist.:)

You will, and she's very kewl. B|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Wendy is a kick ass PMer here on dz.com. Somehow, someway, she knows the perfect ime to send a PM, and it always says the perfect statement.

Wendy, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you have done! :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Wendy is a kick ass PMer here on dz.com. Somehow, someway, she knows the perfect ime to send a PM, and it always says the perfect statement.:)

I agree with Jim about Wendy and her PMs. She is such a beautiful person...so intelligent, wise, classy, caring, genuine and humble. Her PMs and posts are quite reflective of her best qualities. I have always, even as a lurker, thought very highly of Wendy. I can't imagine anyone ever disliking her.

I also agree with what JohnRich wrote about her posts. They are truly gems. I am being completely honest when I say that, personally, I agree with and respect everything that I have ever seen Wendy write. She is so eloquent and rational at all times.

I have had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Wendy, if ever so briefly, at the Chick's Rock Boogie one evening. She was such a sweet woman. I hope to spend more time talking with her and jumping with her someday soon.

Thank you, Wendy, for being so wonderful. :)

:$:$:$
I've been over drinking beer at the rigger's (I was drinking), and missed all this. What exactly did I do to deserve it now?

And, um, John -- next time erase the wrinkles, OK????;) That's why we have Photoshop!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Quote; "What exactly did I do to deserve it now?"

Wendy, you probably don't remember, but...
You helped me with a tech question maybe 6mos ago...

Random acts of kindness rock & so do you!

I would consider myself indeed fortunate, to ever
meet your wrinkles in person!
(Good pic John)

Best Lu7k,
D

Wendy rocks!

It's interesting how you get a feel for someone's personality just from reading their messages.

I have never met Wendy nor am I ever likely to(unless someone sponsors me an airticket to the States). I totally agree with the sentiment above. Wendy comes across as sharp, intelligent, eloquent, erudite, informed, humble and just plain sweet. She's cool!B|

From one engineer to another, Wendy rocks.
My only regret from my time in Texas was not meeting her.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson