Amazon

Skydive Game

Ok I searched.. And to be honest I dont really care if it is a REPOST its FUNNY... so Ivan BTFU

Best score I can get is 8 of 10 ( I got the 10th one.. its a BIOTCH)

Skydive Game Improve you spotting skills..lord knows most of you need it.

Found on BletherChat... Thank you Tony and Gerb.... there is that a good attribution or WHAT.
http://www.hameenlaskuvarjourheilijat.fi/2003/chat2/automatic.php

hmmm 600 first try...but i must go to work.....word of advise......you must deploy chute inorder to get score on target.......no fair i hit it from freefall....hows that for spotting

OH THE HORROR....Da Gimp BOUNCED DAFFY....

Who says's I can't spot???

I really have too much internet time on my hands!

OK...your post/game results GOT MY ATTENTION!!! That's eagle vision! AMAZING!...and the sign line...I DO FLARE TOO HIGH! DAMN YOU PSYCHICS! I read tarot cards and can't seem to "save myself"..LOL;):S:)

well, my "signature line" is almost a "note too self." I usually only wear one contact lense all the time. No problems except when it comes to flaring at landing.... sometimes I have to guess which ground is closer......... but I'm doing better (by closing the other eye: ;)

Oh, and yes, I am a bit psychic, at least the voices in my head think I am.

About the "one contact lense" thing...I've been told by a peer at my dz to try to lift your goggles before landing as that can affect your depth perception and timing on your flare...I'm gonna try it.:S

Did that one time and lost a $350+ Rigid Gas Permeable contact that had come out in freefall. :(

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."