Gawain

How many blades on your razor?

Saw some ad on TV about the new razor with four blades on it.:S

Hell, I'm still using a Gillette Sensor with two blades. :o I remember some years ago a joke showing the "Mega 16" or something like that, and all the uses of its blades and how effectively it will remove all skin from your face. :D

Anyway, this columnist has a funny perspective... http://www.thehollandsentinel.net/stories/071303/fea_071303088.shtml

...and here's quote from another site I found that was amusing:D:

Would someone tell me how this happened? We were the fucking vanguard of shaving in this country. The Gillette Mach3 was the razor to own. Then the other guy came out with a three-blade razor. Were we scared? Hell, no. Because we hit back with a little thing called the Mach3Turbo. That's three blades and an aloe strip. For moisture. But you know what happened next? Shut up, I'm telling you what happened—the bastards went to four blades. Now we're standing around with our cocks in our hands, selling three blades and a strip. Moisture or no, suddenly we're the chumps. Well, fuck it. We're going to five blades.

Sure, we could go to four blades next, like the competition. That seems like the logical thing to do. After all, three worked out pretty well, and four is the next number after three. So let's play it safe. Let's make a thicker aloe strip and call it the Mach3SuperTurbo. Why innovate when we can follow? Oh, I know why: Because we're a business, that's why!

You think it's crazy? It is crazy. But I don't give a shit. From now on, we're the ones who have the edge in the multi-blade game. Are they the best a man can get? Fuck, no. Gillette is the best a man can get.

What part of this don't you understand? If two blades is good, and three blades is better, obviously five blades would make us the best fucking razor that ever existed. Comprende? We didn't claw our way to the top of the razor game by clinging to the two-blade industry standard. We got here by taking chances. Well, five blades is the biggest chance of all.

Here's the report from Engineering. Someone put it in the bathroom: I want to wipe my ass with it. They don't tell me what to invent—I tell them. And I'm telling them to stick two more blades in there. I don't care how. Make the blades so thin they're invisible. Put some on the handle. I don't care if they have to cram the fifth blade in perpendicular to the other four, just do it!

That was from the bottom of the page on this site(2/20/04): http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjyanni/

:D:ph34r::P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I use a mach 3, with 3 blades...

Me too and I'll never go back to 2 or less!

Blues,
Nathan

Okay, you guys are taking this way too seriously. :P Wouldn't you rather have a Mega-16? :P:):D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Okay, you guys are taking this way too seriously. Wouldn't you rather have a Mega-16?

Ok, now that you mention it, yeah that would be awesome. Or maybe I could get the tricell, crossbraced, super mega-48.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

I've tried fancy razors and electric razors and I hate them all. I can't even stand the "chick" razors. Only razor I'll use is Gillette Good News. I don't want the pivot head and you can keep your stupid lube strip. Does the job for me. I've been complimented many times on how silky smooth my legs are.:)

Fall in dove.

Mach 3 Turbo.... face and head.... yes I have the Mr. Clean look

Well if you'd post a pic of your head instead of the hamburger helper hand...we could see the mr. clean look. Of course i'll see you in june when you come to IL...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!