fool

ok, this is the last straw

I've had it... I'm so incredibly bored sitting here, wanted to post about something, but couldn't think of a damn thing, so here I am posting about nothing. I suppose anyone who wants to chime in right now so I'm not the only one babbling would be much appreciated... how about this, every 10th person has to ask a different question... doesn't matter what it is, just one that hasn't been asked before on this thread. I'll start. I'll keep it really light for the first one, and we'll see where it goes from there.

What was (or is) for supper tonight at your house?

Mine was pizza

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

that's 3 for 3 that didn't cook for themselves... hopefully someone in the community is eating home cooked meals... I thought it was just me on the phone number and drive thru diet

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Well, I did cook. At least I can say that. Grilled some chicken on the Weber, sliced it up and threw it on some pasta with a little alfredo sauce and fresh basil. Not too bad.
Now I'm sitting here braindead, attempting to compose letters to groups of people. Thought I'd pop in here and see what was up. I guess this is it.
Back to them letters ...
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

ok, I was really hoping someone else would ask the next question, but here it is...

When's the last time you jumped, and what did you do on it?

S.E.X. party #1

ok, I was really hoping someone else would ask the next question, but here it is...

Last time I jumped was on March 21st, I did a few hop 'n pops in Moab, one into Mineral Bottom...Awesome...!!!!!B|

~R+R:)...MB #17...Hopefully! (keeping fingers crossed!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

2 weeks ago.... 2 way drill dive. pulled at like 3.5, had to cut away the main. Rode the reserve right back to the landing area.
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Waaaay too long ago (September 2003), it was a hop-n-pop from 2500 just below the clouds. I hopped, looked up at the plane (C182) and popped. That was jump 299 and I refuse to have #300 a solo from 2k. Now my Cypress is getting its 4 year over haul so I have to wait a couple weeks before I can get #300 in :)

Chicken and prosecutto ham ravioli, mixed with freshly steamed asparagas, broccoli, and peas, in a light, creamy parmesan garlic sauce.

Ah, delightful.

Ciels-
MIchele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I actually didn't answer that one in my post, so my last jump was on this past sunday, and had PC hesitation almost to terminal on a lightning... it hurt, and I couldn't find anyone to kiss me better.

S.E.X. party #1

Last Sunday, 20way hybrid, almost got killed by a freeflyer that can't track and deployed below the bellyfliers at 4G while we still turned points! NOT A NICE EVENT!!!! I think(but am not sure) she learned her lesson![:/]

Last time I jumped was on tuesday. Did AFF 1 jump. I screwed it up lots, but still passed. I stuffed up the exit count, but was saying it loud enough that the JMs didnt accidently leave the plane without me, then I was looking at my alti but not actually reading it. I was supposed to pull at about 5,500' but realised where I was at just under 5000' and pulled without looking at either JM. Then i cursed my stupidity as my chute opened. My JM's were just happy I pulled! Next jump will be MUCH better!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

Mine was pizza

Wasn't at my house tonight, but at "Tommy Bahama's" restaurant and I had the best Seared Ahi Tuna! Ah, yes, vacations are wonderful.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Last Sunday, I went low on a 9 way:(:(

NEXT QUESTION:

What is it you hope to acheive in Skydiving over the next 6 months:)
Me I want to be a proficient belly flyer and NOT go low on every 2nd jump I do bigger than a 4 way>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?