turtlespeed

Post Your Status?

Posts like this -
Orientation : Relationship Status : Humps

None of your business!

Are you posting this in hopes of finding a hook-up?

I dont think he is serious. He is just having fun, looking for attetion. This is a great place to unwind and you have to understand that athere are many types of people here. Not all have the same statndards. Not to be rude or anything,, but chill out

... back to our regularly scheduled program
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

LMAO -

LOL

She was doing the same, me thinks - someone "like her" has been around long enough to enjoy a good joke.

Sides she's just jealous cuz she thinks I'm looking other places.:):P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow, leroydb, Turtle knows me and knows what I was saying. Afterall; I think I can tease back to a guy I've seen standing in his bedroom wrapped in just a towel. And yes, I got a hug from him while he was almost naked;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Orientation: straight
Humps: Not for a while (and planning on keeping it that way!)

I found more important things to spend my money on. My friends arent impressed that I no longer go to clubs with them because I am spending all my money on skydiving!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

Kinda Like Weekend Numbers but a little more personal if that's possible.

Posts like this -
Orientation : By compass:o

Relationship Status : No chance! On ops in Iraq:S

Humps: Working on it!:P;)

or any combination of whatever you feel like putting in there - just explain it when you do.:P

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Wow, leroydb, Turtle knows me and knows what I was saying. Afterall; I think I can tease back to a guy I've seen standing in his bedroom wrapped in just a towel. And yes, I got a hug from him while he was almost naked;)

SO! Thats what it takes huh? I went there to visit and he didn't even come outta his shell.
Guess I'll have to visit in a towel next time......
:D:D

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

I humped a pool cue tonight, does that count?

ouch! that's gotta hurt :S can I ask? can I.. can I?

Straight - mostly : boyf of a whole 5 weeks now : :)

Welllll I was doing a celebration dance when me and my partner were up 4 matches to 2 and apparentally it ended up looking like I was humping my cue.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Orientation - Horizontal, unless I am propped up against a pole or wall or someone else, then not-horizontal. Orientation can be changed without warning.

Status - In need of no major maintenance. All shots are current, slight alignment problem (caused by constant changes in Orientation)

Humps - only one just over my right shoulder, a little bigger than a basketball. Caused from swelling due to the constant change in orientation.