turtlespeed

Post what is famous about the poster above you.

Ah Viking - Famous for becoming a "regular" dz.commer in a matter of days - I hope to meet you sometime man....

Hey Hey Clay, KState has lots more than Wheat and Milling Science.... In fact, My Stats Dept. has ALMOST 10 Undergrads, out of a 20,000 person university!!! :D:D
=========Shaun ==========

Beth- You put me to work at the last WFFC and your nephue through me off the ack of your pickup while driving down the runway back to the packing area....no ill never let you forget that.

If my nephew was driving my truck, I am gonna kill him. Could have been any number of OTHER relatives, since a bunch of them were there, but NOT my nephew.

Let's see, Da Gimp....oh yea,,,, he would be the one charged with leaving the sexy black lace thong in my camper..at least that is what the REVJIM says!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

but having a HUGE heart

Yep......that's what comes to mind when I think about Rosa......and huge........:D

huge rig?:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

but having a HUGE heart

Yep......that's what comes to mind when I think about Rosa......and huge........:D

huge rig?:P

Fine, I'll say it Clay! I have been famous since I was about 14 or 15 years old for being the tiniest girl with a huge heart and huge breasts. There! Now, get over it! :P

OK, Arthur, you also have a huge heart, sweet demeanor and wonderful hugs! Btw, I'm happy that you are so happy with your girlfriend! Congrats! :)

Clay is known for his sheep infatuations, his drinking abilities (which go hand in hand with his "take care of sunshine abilities B|), his being too pissy about people leaving a dive early at around 3500 feet, and his bitching about being in cold Ohio. B|B|B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Jason is famous for loving to freefly and for being made happy by Weegee, his GF, whom he loves seeing head down. :)
Clay for his sheep...and love of adolescence, which he will never grow out of. :P

Wingie ~ Makes great skydiving CDs, but he cannot keep a secret! Ummm...I wasn't THAT scared...lol. :$

Jake ~ I read what you wrote about me....thank you. :$ "What a sweetie", I think to myself. Then, I read that you left a sexy, black thong in a trailer (Huh? Must have been a while ago...), and someone else thinks that you like "fresh meat". (Yuck Jake...YUCK!!!) Anyway, despite being a little grossed out by those comments, I still think that you are a lovely guy...to me, anyway.:ph34r: :)
Edited: Ooooops...typos!

well the fresh meat is an inside joke....not nasty at all.

and Beth....i dont know how i got proclaimed for leaving those thongs in your trailer....but i was only in your trailer one night and you were there too.....so if they were left while I was there then they are YOURS :D:D:D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Da Gimp is famous for her sweet smile and bodacious tatas.. ;)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Roy is famous because he is in an advertsiement...;)

He's famous because he used to post many coolio pics online.

He's famous for his sex talk with Lany, whom I have to say...based on pics...has a somewhat similar body to mine, so I understand why he would write the same for the each of us. Gimp, on the other hand...lmao.

Jake ~ You told me about that "inside joke", remember? It may not be gross at all, but...nevermind. Also, I wouldn't be telling Snowwhite anything like that if I were you...:o

Viking is famous for his bendiness, and for another quality he used to have :P.

Also he takes good pictures.

Well, he was above me.

Darius posts some amazingly insightful stuff.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)