Kid_Icarus

Twinkies aren't cooked...

Long ago, they used to make fruit-filled twinkies, but took them off the market, probably because they were illegally addictive. A friend and I tried one once out of curiosity and 30 minutes later had demolished the entire box and were about to go on a rampage to hunt for more when we collapsed from insulin shock for 12 hours. :)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Dave....you sick mofo..I laughed so hard I cried...

number of other nauseating "treats")

Indian fry bread...yuck!

I wonder, does this officially put dove in that select group with RoadRash and ACME?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

If you only knew what was inadvertantly in your food you would probably die from starvation.
When I was a kid we had a barn full of rat infested wheat. We sold it along with all the rat turds to an elevator that shipped it directly to a Hostess flour mill in PA. For a long time know one in our family would eat anything from Hostess. I could tell a thousand discusting stories about the food we all consume, however I don't think anyone cares.

Not only are they from Houston, but they went to Rice (my alma mater):)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

just visit a state fair where you can get a deep fried twinkie

or a county fair..... county fairs have a much more homely feel.... i love county fairs... maybe it was the 9 years of 4-H but they are much better than state fairs..... and the food is still the same... hehehehe

I'm with wingnut on this one. County fairs are so much better. I can still pull out a bunch of "This one time, and county fair..." stories. :P
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Who cares? They're twinkies.....I wish I could make that cream foam stuff...that stuff is good!

You can. The creme filling in the vast majority of snack foods is simply a mixture of shortening, sugar and air. They mix the first two and then inject the air to get the light fluffiness. I know this becuase I worked for five eyars in a snack cake factory. Because of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, I can't say who I used to work for, but rest assured we had a snack for you that's guaranteed to unwrap a smile.

-Blind

P.S. Maybe it's a Native American thing, but Fry Bread is the best utilization of flour and grease EVER!!!!!!!!
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

If you add water to the cream stuff you can wax your car with it.
:D

There's this kid at my bosses kids school that has this issue with licking cars. The child psychologist said it was a nervous habbit sort of like biting your nails or wetting the bed.. Now I'm not so sure....

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)