lifewithoutanet

Post an interesting fact that you know...

If you want to heat up some bread or biscuits in the microwave, sprinkle some water on top of it first so it will be moist.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Brazil is larger than the continental United States (i.e. the lower 48), and Rio de Janeiro was founded in 1565 and has been growing ever since.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

it looks like all snopes is saying is that the government did not fund the development of the pen, the company did that on it's own. ;)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Are the only three division 1A schools whose mascots contain neither a color, an animal, nor do they end in "s"

And the Stanford Cardinal. :)

"Cardinal" is one of the school's colors (initially the only one, but now joined by white). Additionally, she was talking about school *mascots*, which is something Stanford doesn't have. The Tree they have dancing around is a member of the band representing the city of Palo Alto.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

"Cardinal" is one of the school's colors (initially the only one, but now joined by white).

Has "Cardinal" always represented the color, and not the bird ? I thought I had seen the bird on one of their uniforms back in the 70s....seems like i noticed it because it was of a more traditional look than the Louisville logo.. I know about the tree.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Condensed milk, when sprinkle onto a lit match, can be most entertaining. I found this out when I moved into my uni halls of residence this year. Last years occupants had graffitied loads of good advice in one of the desk drawers (henceforth known as the mystical drawer of knowledge). This snippet of info was the very last thing on their list.

Has "Cardinal" always represented the color, and not the bird ? I thought I had seen the bird on one of their uniforms back in the 70s....seems like i noticed it because it was of a more traditional look than the Louisville logo.. I know about the tree.

Yep. Cardinals (ending with the letter "s") was the official nickname from 1972 to 1981, but that also referred to the color, not the bird. More information here.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Clay has never actually been observed making love to a sheep or any other domesticated farm animal.

Umm....i guess you never saw the disturbing pictures...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Condensed milk, when sprinkle onto a lit match, can be most entertaining.

While we're on a pyrotechnic note...

The chemical compound used to make pop-rocks (those little noise-makers wrapped in tissue paper which "pop" when you throw them at the ground, not the candy), when painted onto a blackboard, can demolish said blackboard in a pretty spectacular explosion when tapped hard enough with a piece of chalk.
-C.

FACTS I KNOW:

ARE YOU CIRCUMCISED?
Nine out of then older men in this courntry have had fifteen square inches of nerve-rich erogenous tissue snipped away (mainly at birth, although less than one percent hae undertaken this extreme act as adults). But nowadays, just over 60 percent of all baby boys born in America have their foreskins removed. Those born in the Northeast and Midwest are more likely to go under the knife than westerners.

HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?
Every day, people worldwide make love about 120 million times, resulting in 910,000 pregancies. Per head, that breaks down to an average of 106 times a year. It's not just guns, jets, and butter that Aericans have the most of: they also have more sex--on average 132 times a year, with Russians close behind at 122 times a year, the French at 121, and the Greeks at 115. According to durex, it's the Japanese who have sex least often, at 37 times a year on average, followed by the Malaysians (62) and Chinese (69). Liberals are twice as likely as conservatives to make love more than once a day. Couples living together overall have more sex than marrieds--146 vs. 98 times a year. Singles have the least--on average 49 times a year. Four percent of people claim to do it daily and 57 percent at least once a week.

DO YOU SWALLOW THE SEMEN WHEN YOU GIVE ORAL SEX?
Half never do, and another fourth don't swallow every time. Fewer than one in five say they actually enjoy doing so. Thirty-seven percent of guys wish their partners would swallow, interpreting it as a sign of devotion. Slightly more are so grateful that they don't care, and one in four wonder why on earth she would--they certainly wouldn't.

FAKED AN ORGASM?
Fifty-one percent of women and 14 percent of men admit that they've pretended to climax. Fifty-seven percent of people say they've been able to figure it out when their partners pretend. Just 32.5 percent think their partners can tell.

WOULD YOU END IT IF YOUR PARTNER HAD A ONE-NIGHT STAND?
Six out of ten women (62 percent) would pack it in if their partner strayed for a one-nighter. Two out of three would call it off if they discovered that their partners had been unfaithful for a while.

DOES NIBBLING, LICKING, AND KISSING YOUR EARS AROUSE YOU?
Eighty-three percent of men and women like or love being nibbled and licked, Fifteen percent of women and 8 percent of men are impassive, including 8.2 percent of women and 3.5 percent of men actively turned off by it.

There :$ That should do it for some interesting facts.. ;):)

There's just enough room in there to fit me in. A bit like Julie really.

NICE! Nothing like a good tight fit! No wonder you are always so happy! B| Well... probably that and the free jumps for organizing.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

DO YOU SWALLOW THE SEMEN WHEN YOU GIVE ORAL SEX?
Half never do, and another fourth don't swallow every time. Fewer than one in five say they actually enjoy doing so. Thirty-seven percent of guys wish their partners would swallow, interpreting it as a sign of devotion. Slightly more are so grateful that they don't care, and one in four wonder why on earth she would--they certainly wouldn't.

is this just a heterosexual statistic or does it include gays & bi's? :$
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

You can drown a fly and bring it back to life:ph34r: I made a nice little sum of money off my friends until they had all learned how and I couldn't find anyone else to bet me..By me a jump and I will tell you how ;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.