Michele

Weekend Numbers!

1:1:1

1 very bumpy plane ride.
1 jump on Friday because the wind picked up.
1 case of beer bought for my AFF instructor.

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

1 badly screwed and stupid landing that I'm happy I could walk (limp) away from.

Okay girly, stop that. You have a very special jump coming up here very soon. A jump that some out of town guest want to be on;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

0:0:0 :(

I did get 3 in at Snohomish on Thursday, but that's technically not the weekend. Some weird weather both days and a misleading beer front on Saturday.
I could have done some "Hop n Pops" but I admit I'm a freefall snob!

I'll jump my ass off next weekend to make up for it!

Okay girly, stop that. You have a very special jump coming up here very soon. A jump that some out of town guest want to be on

No doubt at all. I'll make that jump. I made one after the owie happened, and did all right. I will be just fine...and no more stupidness...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

0:3:0

2 RW jumps---yeah, i belly flew-- at csc saturday, 1 freefly dive at SDC today.

stupid wind.

1:3:0

HEY! I finally get to post jump numbers again. First jump since Feb 29th!

1 demo jump under a Vision 150, 3 jumps (2 RW, 1 Freefly).

That wind was stupid - but I wish I knew you were out there, I would have said hello.

6:4:6

6 -- Weeks left to go on my German business trip

4 -- Jumps on Saturday

6 --
1st jump in Germany
1st jump out of a C206.
1st freefall out of a C182.
1st jump out of a "Grand" Caravan.
1st jump with my new Z1 EVO.
1st jump through clouds.
(Apparently they don't have the same rules about clouds here.)

100% overcast day. Solid clouds at 4000ft.
Me: "So how do we spot?"
Jurn: "GPS. When Steffen tells you to go, you go."

Brian

1:11:2

The hump....I was on a three way base for a 7 way hd dive, put too much pressure on myself and brainlocked. :$ Everything was still safe and on level, the base just came apart and it became a flocking dive. :D:$

The jumps....got in 10. 2 on friday, 4 on saturday and 4 on sunday. Got in a few dives with my girlie, a few big ways, and a few jumps between.

The beer.....first hd formation bigger than 6 (7). It's only one more but gimme a break, I'm learning. ;) First "home away from home" on the dz with my girlie as of yesterday. :)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

1:9:0

1 bad downwind landing (wind shifted after I'd committed to the approach)
8 jumps on Saturday on student gear (2 rigs - I was jumping 'em faster than they could pack 'em!)
No beer this weekend, but next weekend it's "A" time!

Blue Skies

B|; 11; 1

B| - My HD is coming right along! Got to go on two different 4way HD dives. Had my 5 seconds of fame on dailies! YAY! And my boy got to jump on the bigways this weekend!!! Life is good! ;)

11 - 11 kickass skydives... including 2 very fun tracking dives. Seeing as it was supposed to storm all weekend, I couldn't have asked for a better time.

1 - Yup. We bought a winabago (we can't decide how to spell that). Our first home together. Yay!!!! Hahahaha. :D We have a bid in on ebay for a cow skull for the front of it. :P

1 - Yup. We bought a winabago (we can't decide how to spell that). Our first home together. Yay!!!! Hahahaha. :D We have a bid in on ebay for a cow skull for the front of it. :P

And it will be called MOOLAV, the cowgod of freefly.....B|:D:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

0:7 (including Thursday):0

7 hop-n-pops between Thursday and Saturday. I just needed a break from hard openings, long plane rides, and freefall. Never thought I'd say that . . . [:/] But the h-n-p's were mucho fun! B|

Oh! And I quit smoking yesterday, so everyone, PLEASE be nice to me. I don't want to kill anyone. :D:D But it's my second time quitting . . . first time lasted about 10 months, so no beer owed. :P:D

Edited because I swear I know how to spell "openings". Just can't type it. :D

Kelly

0:11:lost count

15 jumps all week long but only 11 were weekend...

my best hop-n-pop ever when i was challenged to see how quickly I could get the pc out... the guy who challenged me said i would have been fine from 1500 feet on my main as quickly as i deployed!

5 coaching jumps with that same person above, the awesome Nate Gilbert working on sit flying

a couple of 4 way belly dives in which I was definitely the week link. Thanks to the Carbones, Mike to the G and Brian!

Never go to a DZ strip show.

0:16:2

First number doesn't change:D

I got a ton of jumps including three on thursday, eight on saturday and five yesterday. B| I had a ton of fun freefflying this weekend. Practicing for the rat revolution, 5,6, and 7 way ff dives. Some two way coaching dives working on hd to sit transitions. Most fun i have had in a long time. :)

Beer: first 8 way freefly dive and first double spock, Thanks again Shannon.B|

Wrongway, and Weege: I can get skulls NO PROBLEMO if you need one.B|;) just let me know if you want it with horns or without.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

3:2:0

3...need I really get into that?
2 jumps a tandem and a two way with HeatherB.
0...I don't drink
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Wrongway, and Weege: I can get skulls NO PROBLEMO if you need one.B|;) just let me know if you want it with horns or without.:D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! You rock Brains!!! B| Talk to WW... he's in charge of the cow skull... i mean "mooooolav" ... I'm in charge of the curtains! :D:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4013&item=3911092984&rd=1