Time: 3:05 pm
Place: Washington, DC
Weight: 7 lbs, 14 oz
Length: 20"
Eyes: Blue (so far)
Hair: Black, and lots of it

Mommy and baby are doing fine.

Pictures attached.

Since I have to be equal about this stuff now, I've included a picture of Lucy. We were at a diner, and she was exclaiming how much she loved her crayons, in the midst of drawing on the paper placemat.

The last one is me holding Madelyn, while Lucy watched. (The funky green thing on my arm is from giving blood, which is really convenient when you are at a hospital.)

Congratulations!!! I'm jealous, and think you've got a gorgeous family. Madelyn looks great, and Lucy looks great. Hugs to you all.

I'm anxiously awaiting my 2nd neice, who has decided to be stubborn and tease us all....Oh, let's start labor, watch Noni and everyone run around...and then STOP! Hey, that was funny. Let's do it again.

I think it will get to the point where we all think she's crying wolf, and we'll end up with a delivery at home or something. :S

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Congrats, Justin and Mrs. Justin! B| Two little girls, eh? You have no idea what you've just done. After living with just 1 teenage girl for the past couple of years, let me just tell you to start stocking up on Valium now, you're gonna need it. ;)

By the way, I can't believe you didn't name her after me! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon