katiebear21

Weekend Numbers (22-23 May)

Will be great to Jump with ya Nathan! Your wife is awesome and from what she says about you I am sure I am sure your alright yourself ;)

That Spectre Jacket you got her kicks ass:)oh and to keep with the thread

0-6-0-(1) Finally coughed up the case I owed for the asphalt landing a couple weeks ago:S

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

;):10:1
;) - Wouldn't you like to know
:
9 - RW jumps
1 - Attempt to sit fly! Hmmm, not that pretty, but really comical I'm sure!
:
Pied for 100 jumps, which happened quite a while ago, and I was caught off guard!! Cory, you are going to get it!!!!:P
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

0:10:1

10 cool jumps this weekend,
a helicopter jump from 7K over Davis, CA
a level 4 practice jump and a really fun 9 way with D.O.B up in Davis, all on Saturday.

Sunday back "home" in Byron some more funjumping and a couple of tandems.

1st time taking off from one DZ and jumping out at another, we took off from Byron because the winds were too high and flew over to Davis and jumped in there. Did a couple of jumps and flew back to Byron, were we couldn't jump in unfortunately.

Yeah... aren't I suppose to be off limits to you for awhile??

and miss out on that hot freaky skydiver sex???? you've GOT to be kiddingB|

goggles on
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

B|:10:yes
Friday was winded at Byron so Saturday, sbs, PLaything and I headed down to Monterey.. to the heavily overcast skies above Monterey, that is.. until noon. Unfortunately, there were 18 teachers waiting to do tandems into the Salinas airport where their 300 students were waiting and the window to do this was 10-12. So.. Jess decides at 11:30 that anyone on staff could go do a demo hop'n'pop to the airport to entertain the kids.. 2,200 feet was enough for me.. :ph34r: 10 of us went and it was a good time.. Other than that, a couple of tandem vids and a fun jump with a friend from down south and that was Saturday.

Sunday I was going to stay home until Iwan called and they needed another videot so off I went.. 2 tandem vids, Skye's AFF1, Alex's 100th and a couple of other fun jumps later.. I resumed my day off.. Course, it was 8:00 by the time I got home..:|

oh and first time I ever did an AFF student

Yeah... aren't I suppose to be off limits to you for awhile?? :P

Better get your coach's rating, Lummy... :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Ok, enough...STOP...i don't wanna hear anymore....
-------------------------------------------------------------
Why not???? you've already lost your bet

I'm so weak...but thinking about a hot swooper just got me soo excited i had to give in....:$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

:); 0 ; 1

Great weekend at whuffo friend's wedding in DC. Got to get all dressed up and stay at the Hyatt... catch up with old college drinkin buds, etc. :)
Got to meet my new nephew, Jack. What a cutie!!!

Got to show off my freefly hottie to all my whuffo friends! B|

Beer owed for first time in limo! ;)

0:10:1

No humps ... [:/]

2 freefly jumps, 3 wingsuit, 2 hop n' pops with my Spectre canopy, 2 hop n' pops with my new BASE canopy and 1 sunset tracking dive to end it all.

Beer owed for jumping my new BASE canopy for the first time on a couple of hop n' pops (never knew flying such a big canopy could be so much fun). Oh and on the downside, one of the leg zippers on my wingsuit broke, so I won't be flocking for the next few weeks. >:(

Next stop ... Twin Falls ID and my FJC over the Memorial Day weekend.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

SOOOOOO you gonna call Brian Germain and order one?????

Not just yet but it really had me thinking about it. The difference of a 1.33 wingloading compared to 1.5 is HUGE!!! The riser pressure was so light too. Uh oh, I'm talking myself into it...

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Great weekend full of firsts

1 : 9 : 1

1: Engine start and emergency descent procedure performed on a Boeing 737 sim. (Flying approaches in it tonight - wish me luck!)

9: Jumps at Skydive Houston. First jump away from my home DZ (The Ranch). First jump with my new A license, first 4-way, first 6-way attempt, first funnel on exit :$ (but we did end up with a 5 way). First jump on a Sabre 190 canopy (all great landings).

1: Case beer owed for the aforementioned firsts. Shiner Bock as ordered by the locals :)
All in all, a teriffic weekend! Thanks to the folks from SDH for showing a newbie a great time. :)