katiebear21

Weekend Numbers (22-23 May)

Ok, I know it's early but I had to come home to pack - movers come Wednesday!:)
0:4:1

4 Fun jumps at Blue Sky Adventures (St. George). 1 fun Birdman, 2 FF's, and a tracking dive. :D bought for my first visit to BSA!

Thanks for the hospitality everyone. Can't wait to make the Harvest Moon Boogie (15-17 Oct)!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

0:4:2

4 FF jumps. All really fun and good. beer owed for jumping my new freak n suit for the first time. and beer owed for my first skydiving related injury. see this thread for details: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1087334;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

i also met a REALLY cool guy named JC from zhills. he was helping packing cathy out for the weekend at aerohio. its so nice to talk with experienced jumpers that are so into what they do and shine new light on the sport for me. hes a really cool guy. thanks for your words and knowledge:)

hope i can jump this weekend at the SGC boogie. if my ankle isnt purple anymore.

it was good to be back in the air after 6 weeks of not jumping because of shitty weather and too mych school work!

0:1:0

One rodeo with Cliff out at SGC. Landed fine but was drug backwards from the crazy winds:S. Needless to say I didn't go anywhere under canopy and called it a weekend after that. Ahhhh, the perils of loading a canopy at next to nothing.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

:)
my samurai finally opened on heading for me. YAHOO! One jumpat Sebastian, winds were a little squirrelly for my tastes so spent the rest of the day bothering bytch and nightjumper and galen in the drop shop.

__

4 Fun jumps at Blue Sky Adventures (St. George). 1 fun Birdman, 2 FF's, and a tracking dive. bought for my first visit to BSA!

What, no pics. of the new Pantz?[:/]

Didn't think it would be appropriate with Chuckie not there to ask the guys at the dz to take pics of my ass! It was lookin' very Smacky-booty though!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

:):0:0

No jumps this weekend due to not being able to clear my ears, but that didn't stop a good time out at the bar and a bit of fun after :):$

We got a bus and hit up a buncha bars for one of the girl's college grad party
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

;):2:0

Nice weekend. TLML is now going to a M-F schedule; it may be second shift, but that's ok, now we can have real weekends like "normal" people.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

0 ; 7 ; I guess 1

sooo, as usual no humps [:/]
7 jumps (in 4 days, 5 ; 1 ; 1 ; 0) due to high winds on the three last days, but was on every plane friday, saturday and sunday)
and I guess I owe beer for my 1st Stiletto jump (Stil135), and it landed just like a Para Commader. Did I mention it was windy ???
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

1:4:1

1 battery needed for the motorcycle (had to push-start it at the DZ to get home)
4 jumps on Saturday
1 beer..................light
I met Beerlight at Spaceland, and was on the same load with his return-to=the-air jump. Go you!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

0:2:0

0: Yeah it sucks.
2: Very fun solos....working on the A and almost there!
0: Muahaha not yet....soon for jumping new gear.B|

joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.