genoyamamoto

How important is chemistry in a relationship to you?

Give it a few more dates.. if she still doesn't put out.. dump her like last week's leftovers..:)

OMFG.. Chopchop, you're such a sensitive guy..

Geno, what happened to this:
"chinese food is like the women i'm attracted to: fast and cheap" Geno, April 7, 2004

She doesn't quite fit the profile my friend, she doesn't look fast or cheap..

Give it another couple of dates before you decide.

Iwan

I just love hearing about happy people in love..

How about happy people slathered in cherry flavored lubricants? What are you doing this weekend? :D

ROFLMAO!!:D Only you, Clay, only you!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

hmm how important is chemistry...well depends on your major, if you are getting out of school to be an accountant I don't really understand why they have to take chemistry...Now a doctor, yeah I can see why that was important for me....

oh you mean the butterflyish feeling when you meet someone new...well it depends on what kind of relationship you want and the type of persons you both are. You see the cliquing is important for physical relationships, but friendship is way more important for a long lasting relationship, but luckly I got both with mine, and that is what I wanted...

Gold Coast, Schmoopie!

*Checking last minute air fares......* :D

My puppy Kozmo will be staying in Kreg's camper..and he's a snuggler!:D We'd LOOOVE to have you at Gold Coast! You know that, don't you? Don't forget the sunset beach jump!!!

Hmmm.

Bonnie is right. Kissing will tell you just about everything. Not kissing on the way to sex, just kissing for kissing's sake.

If kissing isn't fun, there ain't no point going further.

Cooking doesn't last, but kissing does.

Yea, I can see from you're avatar how shy you look:P If shes a nice girl and you like her then go on a couple of dates and just see what happens. Fireworks come and go anyway, it'd be a shame to miss out on what could be a great relationship before you've even given it a chance.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Hmmm.

Bonnie is right. Kissing will tell you just about everything. Not kissing on the way to sex, just kissing for kissing's sake.

If kissing isn't fun, there ain't no point going further.

Cooking doesn't last, but kissing does.

Mmmmmmm .... Kissing! :$:):):D

How are you going to know if there is chemistry if you don't give it a little taste test?

What does she kiss like? You'll be able to tell. You DID kiss her didn't you??!?

I'm calling her right now Bonnie and telling her that I need to get a little taste test right now because you said so.:P

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Well i'd say friendship is important, in the past i've only relationship-ized with people that I had been friends with. This whole idea of dating a total stranger is new to me.

So there's your answer. Make friends with her first. You don't have to fall in love with every person you date. My last relationship, which lasted 3.5 years, started over a mutual love of darts. I'd play darts with her every couple days, until I realized I couldn't get her out of my head. You must plant the seed and let it blossom, Genosan. :)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Does a vagina and a heartbeat constitute 'chemistry'?

OMG :ph34r: now THERE'S a sensitive guy! :D:D

If she can talk - then shut her up - who needs a vagina all the time.

J/K:D

Chemistry -

It is what begins the relationship - it is also what ends the relationship.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun