dgskydive

Post em damn it!

I know there where a lot of folks with digital cameras at the Perris Boogie this weekend. Why aren't we seeing any of the pics?

I don't care if you just got home and are tired. Post em. Let's see the goods! :(

Dom,

Tonight my friend :P We didn't get home untill at least midnight last night and I had to be at work this morning.

Iwan

If there are any pictures of my pathetic backside in that tunnel, I'll have you now that I object to any and all publication of same! Said photos can only be used for appropriate "BEFORE" pictures, assuming proper residuals! :P

My wife is hotter than your wife.

No worries Iwan! I just wanna see myself!

[note to self]~ make sure to help Iwan check his camera before exit on a friends 100th jump~

BTW, I had a great time meeting you and the rest of the Norcal folks. You guys are a lot of fun. Sorry I don't drink anymore and couldn't get drunk with you guys.,
Dom

[note to self]~ make sure to help Iwan check his camera before exit

Damn you're brave. I won't get near iwan's camera...that helmet scares me. (See the sunnyone really does get scared sometimes). :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

No worries Iwan! I just wanna see myself!

Hmm.. Where did I put that Tunnel tape with Dom in it for almost 20 minutes :S
Ha ha.. Craig filmed a lot of our tunnel time and you're in it all the time, geeking the camera instead of paying attention to the skydive and remembering the points... oops, now I remember it right.... that was me actually forgetting the points and everything. :S

thanks a lot for the good time in the tunnel, all the stuff you taught me, and overall around the whole boogie. It was really cool to meet you.
We already decided that we can't stay away from Perris too long, you'll see us back there soon.

make sure to help Iwan check his camera before exit on a friends 100th jump

What, now you think you're Dan or something? 100th jump my skinny little ass!! >:( Add a freakin' zero to that number dammit! I am not a three digit midget anymore!! :ph34r:

I'm sitting in the Dallas/Ft Worth airport waiting for my next flight right now. I have over 100 pics on my camera. I'll post 'em tomorrow. Now accepting bribes if you think I got a pic of you that you don't want everyone to see :D;)

I'm uploading to my Shutterfly account as I type this, but for some reason it's really slow going today. Maybe the server is overloaded from all the Memorial Day Barbeques.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

OK! :$ What do ya want? I'm sure I have something I can bribe you with ... and I'm sure bribes will be necessary after I seem to kinda remember some flashing of cameras going on around me at various times. B|

What fun! Sucked to have my head congested, though. I'm really not happy I didn't get to jump with everyone this weekend. [:/][:/]

Man! I would've gone picture crazy out there I'm sure. :S .. but I didn't go because of that big reason... you know.... this reason --- > http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1096016;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread:S ... Page 2 ..... 16th post down :P

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES!!!

If there are BOOBY pics out there, IVAN REQUIRES you to post them. So do I.

Where are there PERRIS BOOGIE BOOBIES??

Thomas

I flashed JP (DiabloPilot )does that count???

I guess I am one of THOSE kinda girls.

I believe i was on the phone with you crazy CA peeps at the time too. :)

I believe i was on the phone with you crazy CA peeps at the time too

You were on the phone with JP at the time when I flashed him.. it was an homage to the Sunshines Boobies thread long long ago, while you were at WFFC last year>:(

You were on the phone with JP at the time when I flashed him.. it was an homage to the Sunshines Boobies thread long long ago, while you were at WFFC last year

Aww, you're too sweet. :)