TheBile

What's the worst thing you can drop on a kitchen floor ?

I dropped a tub of dry rice on the tiles last night. Those little critters bounce everywhere ! Under the stove, between the cabinets, beneath the washing machine, behind the bin. A couple even got as far as the living room. It's gonna take me ages to pick up the strays that the vacuum missed. :S
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

A fridge?:S

See... my washer & dryer are in a kitchen closet. While replacing them, I had to move my fridge. So it dug a hole in the vinyl. Even with an appliance dolley, that thing was one heavy mofo. A month later, I redid the kitchen floor w/o dropping anything of course.B|
My other ride is the relative wind.

A fridge?

Yup, that would be my answer.
Actualy, pretty much anything that is heavy and hard enough to damage the floor/tiles is the worst thing. Everything else, food included, is only a temporary inconvenience that wont cost a lot to clean.
;)

A litre bottle of cooking oil.

Glass, oil and a tiled floor just don't mix. And try cleaning that up with a mop! :|

I'm going to have to cast my vote for this one. I haven't actually done it, but I can imagine and the visuals are priceless. :D

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Maybe not the worst, but a pretty bad one:

The Thanksgiving turkey.

Judith

From the girlfriend perspective, are the carpeted variety better for being dropped on?

Well if you drop a liquid, it's not slippery. But the carpet absorbs everything and depending on what you drop it could smell or stain. I know i have no chance in hell of getting my security deposit back on my apt. The carpet has to be replaced when move out. B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!