cocheese

California girls

I swear, everytime i think "Hey, she seems interesting/sweet/someone I'd like to be friends with...."
She lives in Cali. 2000 miles away !
Of course there are many sweet women here who live elsewhere and closer,but I feel like i'm living in the wrong state...... or do I have "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome ?
I know I know.... even if i moved there, most would already be "taken".
And I know that "all that glitters is not gold."
And then there's the story of the guy who found his dream girl, but HE wasn't her dream guy.
Statistically, I'm sure there are more female skydivers in Cali than any other state (except maybe Fla.)
Anyone agree/disagree (that there's something unique about Cali girls)
Is California the place to be ? Or not all it's cracked up to be.
( Been there, but before i fell in love with skydiving.)
And yes I'll step away from the keyboard if asked nicely.

And then there's the story of the guy who found his dream girl, but HE wasn't her dream guy.

And then there's the story of the guy who found his dream girl, but SHE wasn't a girl:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Never been to Cali, but most of the girls in SE Florida tend to be very prima dona. My friends and I have a name for them, "Boca Girls". Basically they're chicks that would cry a river if they broke a nail, got breast implants for their sweet sixteen and wouldn't be caught dead dating a guy who didn't drive a really sweet car.

Thankfully they stay far away from skydiving and the skybabes down here are all pretty cool. Most of the ones I've met are shit-hot skydivers too. And yeah, most are taken.

Statistically, I'm sure there are more female skydivers in Cali than any other state (except maybe Fla.)

WTF is wrong with you? Why are you not planning the move to southern Cali? :P

I think your focus is wrong. It's not Cali you want, it's skydivers you want. Find a big (local) DZ, and go nuts.

[edit] All skydivers are hot. I've said it before and I'll say it again. All skydivers are hot. It's not a physical thing, it's a mental thing. An attitude. If you want plastic tits, have fun in LA. If you want to have fun with a beautiful woman, visit your local DZ. [/edit]
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I feel like i'm living in the wrong state...... or do I have "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome ?

umm.... gee... thanks mccaty. :S

Anyone agree/disagree (that there's something unique about Cali girls)

disagree. i can personally think of at least 10 top-shelf kickass women at Skydive Tecumseh alone. :S

I think you are just feeling a bit lonely, manatee. :P:D

Well, you are right of course, there are some kick ass chicks that skydive here in So Cal. And a fair number of us are single. But I am not sure if it is the AWESOME DZ's in the area or the weather that draws us here and keeps us happy. Course there is good and bad everywhere so moving might not make you a happy camper. . .just come visit us more often. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Where's the California girls ?

Umm......I would guess.....maybe.....California? B|

No matter where ya go, there are going to be the same sweet innocent loves, and there will be the same stuck up bitches. The only difference is the weather.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

No matter where ya go, there are going to be the same sweet innocent loves, and there will be the same stuck up bitches. The only difference is the weather.

I see you have become wiser, WrongWay! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I see you have become wiser, WrongWay! :)

Hahahaha, thanks.....I think. :P:D

BTW, damnit now I have that song stuck in my head....."wish the all could be california giiiiiiiirls" :D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Never been to Cali, but most of the girls in SE Florida tend to be very prima dona. My friends and I have a name for them, "Boca Girls". Basically they're chicks that would cry a river if they broke a nail, got breast implants for their sweet sixteen and wouldn't be caught dead dating a guy who didn't drive a really sweet car.

I think that is from living in a tourist area. The idea is that they don't have to be nice because there are 40 new guys in the place. They go for the best deal of the evening. There will also be 40 new ones next week.

It works both ways. Guys tend to "serial date" also. I lived in Daytona for a while. 40 new ones next weekend too.

People find what they want. The problem always occurs when they try to force the attractive person that they just met into what they want. If the person was a jerk and homely, no one would mention it.

When I meet the cash-hounds, I just nod politely and walk on.

[edit] All skydivers are hot. I've said it before and I'll say it again. All skydivers are hot. It's not a physical thing, it's a mental thing. An attitude. If you want plastic tits, have fun in LA. If you want to have fun with a beautiful woman, visit your local DZ. [/edit]

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

welp, i knew a skyguy that was my dream guy, but unfortunately when i wrote him the journal of poetry, to tell him how i felt, he simply said ...."hmmmm?! very nice"...

and then i woke up....and moved on with my life.

women are anywhere, doesn't have to be a certain state, certain country or certain dropzone....

we all have one problem..."standards"
*shrugs*
you never know who your gonna pass by.

From the typing fingers of a girl who grew up in Southern Cali for 22 years, moved to central/northern cali for 5 years, lived in Hawaii after that for 2-3 years and now lives in Missouri ....

my opinion is Yes, there are a lot of hot skydiving chicks in California but I have met a lot of hot skydiving chicks at just about every DZ I go to. Although I agree with the person who said most skydivers are hot just because of attitude and mental outlook alone. But there are a shitload of skydivers in Cali period so probably more of a smorgasboard from a male perspective.

As far as them all being taken ... well that just reminds me of this bumper sticker that used to be on the "beer" fridge at my old California home DZ. It said: You never break up with your skydiving girlfriend, you just lose your turn. :D
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."