ACMESkydiver

Check it out!! 10 years!

:)

Who else has passed the 10 year mark? I know there are a bunch of ya floating around here!

Just goes to show that a long and happy marriage doesn't have to be fantasy, it can be a reality. :):);)

So speak up...what's yer marriage numbers??
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Wow you are hot....(respectfully)

Your Ranger husband...I hope he ditched the "high n tight"...Those are worse than a mullet...And yes I have pics with me with the same damn haircut
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

...thanks, needed that.

My long-time gf has been surrounded all her life by successful marriages, I've seen my fair share of them fail. Not bitter, just stating fact. Thus, she's all ready for the ring, and I'm hesitant. Lots of the folks having "cutaways" have been skydiving buddies... so it's good to see a jumper keeping it up! B|

Elvisio "one edge I'm not quite ready to jump off of yet" Rodriguez

Your Ranger husband...I hope he ditched the "high n tight"...Those are worse than a mullet...And yes I have pics with me with the same damn haircut

you'll be happy to know the Rangers have adopted the regular army grooming standards...I thought the whole gaggle was on block leave when i saw a few recently...

no more horseshoe high n tights...

i carried the reg around in my back pocket to fend off SGMs and 1STs who really didnt like my hair while i was in...

"am i out of reg SGM?" ;)

'Was', actually...but working on getting back there!! ;)

Yes, it has since grown out...:D:D:D

Actually, his head looks better in some of the other pics. :P He's in a reserve unit now, and they don't require a high n' tight or baldy, thankfully for him...B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Lynn and I just celebrated our 15th anniversary, and our 21st year together. Still happy, still in love, and still having tons of fun, as any of the people at our anniversary jump can attest. ;)

Takes work, kids, but it is SOOOO worth it.
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Hi Acme

We're pushin the big 30 :o

BTW we go married when were were 10 Y.O.:)
A far as the haircut goes at the Ft Lewis sport parachute club some sgt type refered to them as "toilet brush heads":|

The rangers didn't seem to mind the ribing, I was surprised the first time I heard it.:|

R.I.P.

Wow, awesome pic. Congrats on the 10 years. I can't even keep a boyfreind for 10 days. :D

10 days i can manage...10 months has been a bit harder with the way i travel lately... [:/]

forgot to say it before (its jealousy i admit it) but Congrates as well on 10 years, best wishes for 30 more.....

I was married for 10 years then filed for divorce.

It is good to see someone happy. Best of luck for many many more.

I was told earlier this week while a group of us were out to eat that I am just plain out too picky. I guess if I can't have my cake and eat it too then I don't want to bother. [:/] Thanks KirkB|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Technically, I was married for 18 years. Now I'm not. Congrats on making it to double digits! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon