Rainbo

Last weekend

OK, so I did not get to skydive last weekend but I did do this. Seth, sorry we could not get you on the field, TSA really cracked down on security after the airshow management forgot to inform them of the show(ooops)!
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

OK, so I did not get to skydive last weekend

Well i hope you'll be around this weekend. It's been so long since i've jumped with you. Up for some freeflying? :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I work with a pyrotechnics group that does the bombing and strafing simulations during the airshow. Our trademark is called the "Wall of Fire" which usually done at the end of the military act that we are shooting with. In these pictures we are doing a 3600' long wall which is a new record.

We did an IMAX film this last February in Nevada with the Air Force, and are still waiting for the title and release date but it should be spectacular. Turned a M-60 tank into quarter and dime size pieces that rained down on a 4000' radius for several seconds.

Gotta have something to do on those weekends where you are not at the dropzone.
Rainbo
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Sooooooo ..... this obviously broke our record from last year. What's the official word on the length this time???

The shootin' wire's connected to the blasting cap
and the blasting cap's connected to the det cord
and the det cord's connected to the dynamite
dem bombs gonna knock you around.
And the dynamite's connected to the fuel box
and the fuel box's connected to more det cord
and the det cord's connected to the anfo
dem bombs ...

Sorry. Can't help myself sometimes.

[:/]
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Sooooooo ..... this obviously broke our record from last year. What's the official word on the length this time???

The shootin' wire's connected to the blasting cap
and the blasting cap's connected to the det cord
and the det cord's connected to the dynamite
dem bombs gonna knock you around.
And the dynamite's connected to the fuel box
and the fuel box's connected to more det cord
and the det cord's connected to the anfo
dem bombs ...

Sorry. Can't help myself sometimes.

[:/]

Yep, 3600 feet
Rainbo

Ya'll gonna be at Oshkosh next week? Cause I am!

Buck

Team will be there working with the X-team "Masters of Disater Act". I will be spending time with the kids.
Rainbo

Ya'll gonna be at Oshkosh next week? Cause I am!

Buck

Team will be there working with the X-team "Masters of Disater Act". I will be spending time with the kids.

I was going to say, that looks alot like the show I saw at Oskosh last year. It was incredible! the blast then the rush of heat almost burnt your eyelashes! I must say that the show and the commentary really scared me, made me respect the WWI & II. I would not have wanted to have been one of those brave individuals that had to go through all of that: My love and respect to all of those that actually went through all of that! We owe you all!! RESPECT at the least. Really scary stuff.

Before I read the thread I didn’t understand what I saw, are there any aerial shots that should look pretty cool - uhh, or maybe I should say hot.

We've got some cokpit video from some A-10 & F-15 runs at a couple of shows. It is all in VHS format, maybe I will convert it someday and post it.
Rainbo