Yoshi

vibes please

as you can read in the incidents forum I had quite a wild ride. its listed under main/reserve entanglement at spacelands skyfest.

looking forward to being at 100%.

-yoshi

Jesus...Yoshi, thank god that you are going to be OK. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Get better soon, so we can talk about our favorite artists some more. ;)

Sending you some major (((((((((((((((((((((((((VIBES & SOFT HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))) from the west coast.

Yoshi, my friend, I've wondered where you've been.

Anyway, major vibes and prayers going out to you for a quick healing. Thank God you're alive!

Hang in there bro.

If you need or want to talk, pm me and I'll give you my number.

Yoshi!.. glad it worked out for you. Just think, you've experienced something that nearly no one else has and walked away. I know the feeling but with out any impact.

That sort of thing is a second chance to be in awe about how cool it is to live. Stay safe my friend I've never met.

Have fun at the rest of the skyfest. Get your ass up in the air as soon as you can. Stay safe bro!

Hey bud , I quit posting in public for a while, but i wanted to say we are all glad you are going to be ok. Whew ! Dude that was close.
Stay positive and watch the vicodin. Only take a what you really need . Feel the pain occasionally to see how bad it really is. Much vibes and toughts to you. Tell your friends you love them because you are one of the luckiest people this month when it comes to skydives going bad.
Rock on and give your body time and fuel to heal.
Blue skies bro.

Yo-Yo Yoshi-san... My first thought when I read that thread is that you burned in on your xf2... So glad to hear that wasn't the case!

Walk on dude, cudos

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Dude, congrats on being able to write your own incident post. I wrote mine a couple of weeks ago. It is kind of erie, at least I thought it was.

That's amazing that you landed a double mal.

Heal quick dude. At least you didn't break anything. I won't be walking without crutches for 8 weeks. Although, we both got off lucky.

Methane Freefly - got stink?

WOW Yoshi!

{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}

You must have an angel looking after you... after reading the incidents post I'm am amazed, glad, and happy, that you are okay!!!! :)
Take it easy, and get well soon! g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

just waned to say hey and that I am doing well. I am planning to try to make a few jumps tomarrow. I am amazed at how quickly I am feeling better, but the mental part of it will be the worst. I posted a few pics from the accident in the incedents forum for those who were interested. I know a few of you had asked to see some pics...

-yoshi