watchdog2

TO WOMEN: Pet peeves about men..........

I've made more decisions based on the outcome of a cointoss than I really care to detail. It's decisive, though. ...and sometimes takes some willpower to stick to the decisions. Definitely one should never go against the coin in life or death decisions. Also gotta be careful what you ask the coin... kinda like being careful what you wish for.

Wouldn't it be funny if your doctor looked at you with a puzzled face, pulls out a quarter, flips it, nods, writes in your chart, then tells you the results of your exam? Sorry, that mental image popped into my head after reading your paragraph. I'm at work between patients. If only patients knew what goes on in doctor noggins sometimes...... ;)

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Wouldn't it be funny if your doctor looked at you with a puzzled face, pulls out a quarter, flips it, nods, writes in your chart, then tells you the results of your exam? ;)

Jen

I'd be interested in hearing what kinda reactions you get when you do that to your next few victims.

Gardner

Maybe women should stop interrogating men and asking them questions when they already know what the guy is thinking and know they're either going to be lied to or hear something they don't want to hear.

If you have a big ass, don't ask guys if they think your butt looks big. If you know you're not a super model, don't ask guys if they think Veronica Varekova is hotter than you. If you don't want to sit at home watching hockey, don't ask guys what they want to do tonight.

Thank you, kev. Thank you.... Thank you....

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The difference is that I really DON'T care. Quarter flipping would sure make my life easier. Mental note to try that!

Me too, that's why I'm willing to relegate it to a coin-toss. It's so much easier to extract my girlfriend's opinion on the matter with a quarter than with a half-hour of Q&A. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't it be funny if your doctor looked at you with a puzzled face, pulls out a quarter, flips it, nods, writes in your chart, then tells you the results of your exam?

Jen

I'd be interested in hearing what kinda reactions you get when you do that to your next few victims.

Gardner

This is completely off topic, but like any thread stays on topic for long.... but anyhow, I'm very young looking and female, so at least 2x a day I get asked how long I've been a doctor. So I get this dumb sorority high pitched voice, flip my braid or ponytail and let them know quite confidently that I graduated yesterday and they are my third patient, followed by a dumb little giggle. I love the initial look on their faces.

I only do this with patients I know have a sense of humor and already respect all that is in my head. And of course I do clarify, letting them know I've been at this almost 5 years now:)
Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Worth repeating! Personally, I neither lie nor tell a woman what I know she doesn't want to hear. I simply dodge the question. "What was that? Huh? Hey, smells like dinner's burning...I better go check on it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is one of my peeves and I swear it cracks me up EVERY time. I love watching a man's face when he doesnt want to answer a question, or go to a restaurant I want to.~~April

EDITED TO ADD: I also wonder what is going thru a man's mind when he thinks giving a woman a TONY DANZA is fun!

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I love watching a man's face when he doesnt want to answer a question

I don't know why men dodge the "butt" question. It is an obvious reach for reassurance of their attractiveness. Everybody needs a little ego-boost now and again, it is a human need. Their guy is apparently not meeting that need.

Here is the solution. When a woman asks a guy about butt-size, he should do the following:
1. Ask to see it sans clothing.
2. Grab her, toss her on the couch, wear her out.

See? That was easy. :) She now feels comfy again. Relationship advice from your Unca Bill. :ph34r:

Solution is to not get into LD relationships...

:( Well boo on you . . .

Just kidding. I can see where they cause problems. But it's also important not to get into any kind of relationship, long distance or otherwise, with ASSHOLES! ;)

Kelly

I have another one. When a women voices something that bugs her and a stupid man attempts to give her a solution thinking she might care what he has to say. At least other women will let a friend vent.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have another one. When a women voices something that bugs her and a stupid man attempts to give her a solution thinking she might care what he has to say. At least other women will let a friend vent.

From earlier in the thread:

I can't stand a man who says he is gonna do something and then never FOLLOWS THROUGH with it.....

What? What do these darned women want?

Should men follow through and fix their problems?

Or, not follow through and listen to them complain about the same problem next week... and complain about men not following through ... arrrrgh, my head hurts.

Of course, to a women, having diametrically opposed thoughts is totally reasonable. ;) Nevermind. :ph34r:

Ok, I'll bite. I can't stand men who expect sex, etc. in return for something nice they've done for you.

You mean it's wrong of me to expect sex from every woman who I hold the door open for? :):D:P

I heald the door open for ya......Can I help ya with some dick?!?!?!?!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Easy solution, don't voice your problems to men. We only fix them so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Ohh, and not clipping nose hair! Yucky!!!!!

A guy would really have to love you if he'd trim your nose hair. :) Is it a big problem for you? A lot of women wax their problem areas. :ph34r:

Actually, yes, any advice for me on that one? :)I find it so hard to get a guy that is willing to do this ... mainly b/c i have to trim about 3 times a day...it's awful. :( God help me!

Ok, I'll bite. I can't stand men who expect sex, etc. in return for something nice they've done for you.

I can't stand a man that doesn't give up sex when I've done something nice for him. :|

Hmmm..:S Funny! ... I've never had that problem! .. :) ... ahem!... but..I have a pet peeve when you feel you have to be all sneaky to get his moss eaten, ripped underwear in the garbage and replaced before he gets home, or he seems bewildered by some sort of loss that he can't quite place in his mind. :P:):D

I hate it when guys tell you what they think we want to hear instead of what's actually going on in their heads. This doesn't exactly foster trust in a relationship and things go downhill from there. Us women are big girls, we can take it, and if we get pissy at you, deal with it :P
Jen

Umm no that's not right.
I'm as honest as can be and when ever I get asked a question I give an honest answer, many women DON'T like that much:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"Does this dress make my butt look fat"
No dear... the 25lbs of adipose tissue sitting on your hips make ya butt look fat;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I can't stand a man who says he is gonna do something and then never FOLLOWS THROUGH with it.....

HEY!!!
You said you were married - so - THAT doesn't count!:$:):)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

get his moss eaten, ripped underwear

He has "moss" in his underwear? That explains the rash. :D

ooops! MOTH, MOTH.... I meant to say moth eaten underwear! :D:D ... damn wine!!