watchdog2

When was the last time you got laid?

all i gotta say is you rock oh, and say hi to phil for me.

ehh, he's ok i guess.:P:D Hey Brit, things are changing quickly around here, better come say hi to phil soon if you are going to.;)

How do you think that will turn out, the sale and all?

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

Well, your just gonna have to find yourself a lovely young lady, sweep her off of her feet and marry her. Then you can get laid whenever you want!!! No really, I respect your decision. You are a role model with a helluva lot of self-control.

thanks i appreciate the support:)

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

ehh, he's ok i guess.:P:D Hey Brit, things are changing quickly around here, better come say hi to phil soon if you are going to.;)

Awesome! I look forward to a great big bear hug and an "I missed you so much brit" when I get there ;):P:D

Such a great question! Here is a semi-perverted thought...

I always like going somewhere, KNOWING FOR SURE, that I was the last person there who has gotten laid. Just one of those things in the back of your mind. LOL :$ B|

For instance, if you do it in a car in a Target parking lot, then just go into the store and walk around. Fuckin Great for Ego ...!!!

Such a great question! Here is a semi-perverted thought...

I always like going somewhere, KNOWING FOR SURE, that I was the last person there who has gotten laid. Just one of those things in the back of your mind. LOL

For instance, if you do it in a car in a Target parking lot, then just go into the store and walk around. Fuckin Great for Ego ...!!!

I soooo agree with this. Like having sex, then running to Blockbuster for a movie while going commando and still smelling like sex and running into the ex husband. Yeah, that put a smirk on my face ;)

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Don't cry, RoadRash . . . I mean, he posted that almost 5 hours ago, so it's really been 11 hours. :D

Kelly

Oh, that makes me feel sooooo much better...:D:D:D...

~R+R:(...::mumble, mumble::...I want ______!:ph34r: (fill in the blank)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Don't cry, RoadRash . . . I mean, he posted that almost 5 hours ago, so it's really been 11 hours.

Yeah, and he didn't say he was any good at... err I mean that it was good either. :ph34r:

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Now that really made me feel better...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:...

~R+R:S
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

well lets see................ how about a few months ago... not nrearly close enough to now.........

all females..... if you are in need of a boy toy to play with just look me up.. i'm cheap and easy..... heck you don't have to buy me a drink i'll even buy you the drink........(or if at wffc... i'll get the free beer)......

Ummm.....10:00PM last night or so.....

Hey Sunny.......how come you didnt tell me it was big at the time! I would have liked to know that!;)

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.