ladyskydiver

Weekend Numbers 7/24-25

;); 19; 0

Thanks Chrissy and Sporto for organizing the coolest boogie I've seen at Skydive Tecumseh.

THANK YOU Missy and Amy for a seriously kickass weekend! You guys did an amazing job and everyone progressed hugely while having an awesome time!!!!! B| See you two at SummerFest!

58:0:0

Touched a 58 sq ft canopy. Saw it laid out compared to a 74 sq ft canopy. Watched it open, fly and land. From the ground.

58 sq ft sounds really radical until you realize the person flying it is out the door at less than 120 pounds. Then it just sounds radical. She'll be on the swoop tour in the future...

No jumpin' for me. Leaving for Illinois on Friday. B|

1:5:2

Haven't had such a nerve racking weekend in... I don't know since when! But after 3 intense days...

1 Coach 1 rating received!
5 jumps to get there!
2 cases owed, one for my FIRST rating, the second for landing on the wrong side of the fence and bruising my tushy :$

Yup I'm a happy gal today B|

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

1:5:3 I think

1 pair of thongs found in the parking lot after a long night of partying at ASC.

2 Solos
2 2-Ways - Thanks for my first fruit loop Spyder!
1 Tracking Dive

I had my first tracking dive! After the first 5 seconds, I passed everyone and never saw them again. :D I landed after everyone else too and they got to witness my 30 foot trick turf surf. Yeah I meant to do that. :S

I also jumped my first pack job on Friday! WOO WOO! I had one little line twist, but opened just as soft as can be. :)
I got to witness Fast Eddie swooping the pond! It was great! And it was all for Nate! Nate's memorial was great. It was amazing how you could see the ash cloud from the ground. Blue skies, Nate!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

:|:10:0

Was an ok weekend... Felt really slow but I still had a good time...

Wasn't flying as well as I would of liked on saturday... made up for it on sunday though. Perfect practice makes perfect.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

...and for hitting 1hr of freefall on jump 110.

I got there before you...:P;)

This 'weekend' (meaning weekdays for me):

no comment:2:1

-Finally got to jump from the Turbo 206 on Thursday. B| I'll have to bring in beer next time, I had to leave right away after my jumps.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

12-way. 4-way with zippers, acc with loops, whacker, round. 4-pt 12-way

Hey, I was on that one! Did I leave any bruises on your arm from that tight grip?;)
Thanks to Roy and the muffs for some fun jumps!

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

12-way. 4-way with zippers, acc with loops, whacker, round. 4-pt 12-way

Hey, I was on that one! Did I leave any bruises on your arm from that tight grip?;)
Thanks to Roy and the muffs for some fun jumps!

marc

When the 4-way base can be flown with fingertip grips, it's working. B|

I got there before you...:P;)

Yes, but I'm jumping again, so I'll see ya at 2 hours first......... so there! (yes, I have thrown out the challenge!!!)
;)

Bring it, brotha! :PB|

Big planes...big planes...need BIG planes...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Zilch:9:2

Jumped w/o a shirt for the first time, just wanted to see what that felt like.

Jumped out w/ a tandem for the first time...a good friend of my good friend. It was fun seein how excited he was in freefall.

Giddyup

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!