chopchop

I turn 40 tomorrow..

so.. I guess I'll get my hair cut, get that new tire mounted so I don't end up with a flat and no spare, have a little alcohol and join POPS!

So.. I have an old Parachutist magazine here at work.. Says to send $20 to Ted Rose at P.O. Box 285 in Waurika, OK.. Anyone know if that is still the right info? :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Happy Frickin BDay you ole geezer ;)
Hey wait... is this the first time you'll be forty?? B|

Skye n Lummy
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

And remember, the best part of turning 40 is that you no longer need to worry about premature heart attack!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hmmm.... :S Hello .. ummm... "pop"? ... *gulp*.. err.. ew... I suddenly can't say anything sexy! :o:S:P:|

No birthday spanking posts?? No 'he'll get what he wants' for his birthday quips? No sexual bantor?? WHATSA MATTA YOU, PLAYTHING?!? :o:P;):ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Hmmm.... :S Hello .. ummm... "pop"? ... *gulp*.. err.. ew... I suddenly can't say anything sexy! :o:S:P:|

No birthday spanking posts?? No 'he'll get what he wants' for his birthday quips? No sexual bantor?? WHATSA MATTA YOU, PLAYTHING?!? :o:P;):ph34r:

I don't know! :S It must be the "POPS" name bit... Aw! who am I kidding!.. :P chopchop?.. Come home, take off your clothes, and get in the bed cause I am gonna make you remember over and over again How much of a man you are, how much of a woman I am.... and this will be your longest birthday ever! :$:);)B|

Look, Bytch, I've had about enough of you... ;)(I always wanted to say that.)

Thanks for the info and the wishes Betsy.. Mailing it off tonight. :)
Happy birthday back atcha rose and chad.. A couple of real cool Leos, eh? :P

Thanks, skye and Lummy.. I'll bring some beer for joining POPS and being forty for the first time.. :S

Thanks for letting me know I'm good to go for having a heart attack now, ryoder.. I'll try to not let my heart know..:|

Thanks for the welcome, marc.. so now can I go on POPS big-ways? huh? huh? :)
mouth.. you ned to embrace your age, baby.. Show Tom the money! ;)

Thanks tom.

And Jaye and Sunny, thanks for reminding plaything of her responsibilities.. Just cuz I'm 40 don't mean it's time to call off the fun! B|:S:DB|

PS.. Sweetie.. I think you need some spankings for my birthday.. ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Look, Bytch, I've had about enough of you...

Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do about it, huh? :P

You'd better watch it, young lady.. Lake Wales ain't that far from my place in FL.. >:(
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures