Pammi

Thanks - my dad

I just wanted to thank everyone who PM'd me when my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer a few months back, and update that his battle is over. He passed away on Friday, the 30th, while at home with Mom standing with him. She was the light of his life, so it was a good end for him after a thankfully quick, but difficult struggle with cancer. I'm in KS with Mom who's doing well, considering, but wanted to thank everyone who continued to check on me and ask how I was on and off over the last few months. With dialup and an old computer, it's easier making one post then a lot of PM's!

Pammi

Pam,

I've been thinking of you and your family since your first post about your dad. I'm sorry that it had to end like it did, but happy to know that your mom was with him.

I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Jen
Arianna Frances

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugz}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

My Father passed away 10 years ago on July 24th from Cancer. All of us "older"Children was with him and my Mother. While my Mother was hurting with the loss of her Husband she also had the strength and courage to be happy that he was no longer suffering from the horrific pain he was going through at the end. I wil always remember the tears of relief she had as he slipped out of this world and began his new Journey.

I will be sure to keep you and your famly in my prayers...

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Hey Pam, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I know what you & your family went through & now are going through, and what your dad had to suffer through. Back in '97 I lost my dad to the same thing. My thoughts are with you & your family. Don
Don

Here's to friends!

Hi Pammi,

My sincere condolences to you and your family. May your dad rest in peace now.

May your hearts remember only the good, and cherish the moments that you had with him - glow.

All my best, Gia

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I'm so sorry for you loss. I didn't know where you had snuck off too and now I wish it were to some tropical island. Hugs to you and your Mom. I too lost a parent to cancer...it isn't easy but know they are so much better off because theya re no longer suffering. Know if you need anything feel free to let me know.

<<<>>>

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Pam, I am sorry to hear he passed so quickly. And I am thankful that he passed with the love and light of his life near him while he was at home.

You and your family are in my prayers tonight, and know that comfort will come in time. The loss will be easier to bear, and the joys remembered with sparkling clarity. And when you miss him so much it hurts to think, look inside, and see his smile again. Look into your heart and hear his laughter, and feel his love. For while he is gone, he remains with you forever.

Blessed be.
Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~