cloudynot

What??????

Out the door. :D

Yes everyone likes to exit out the door. okok I love to hear DOOR

Except in the winter.. cause then you still have to spot and wait your turn to exit and you just get cold. Funny how youre not cold again until you hit the ground though right? That sensory overload is great.

Out the door. :D

Yes everyone likes to exit out the door. okok I love to hear DOOR

Except in the winter.. cause then you still have to spot and wait your turn to exit and you just get cold. Funny how youre not cold again until you hit the ground though right? That sensory overload is great.

It is so wierd it seems as though I do better in cold weather,bundled up of course

Clouds are cool to move through but not if they are NOT jumpable

Is your favorite way to exit the plane?

Mine: Barrel roll

I watched a guy at Sebastian do a barrel roll exit on a hop-n-pop at 5,000, and since I had never seen it before, it looked COOOOOL!!
He also didn't open until what seemed really low, to me... He definitely delayed about 10 seconds. I was actually getting concerned until I saw him pop.

I haven't done a whole lot of different exits yet, with only 100 jumps so far. I've done three-forward-loops, which is fun. I've dove, and forward poised (big arch type), a few Horny Gorillas, and so far, my favorite, the Sit exit (both backward and forward). I like the sit because it's really interesting to already be in a sit-fly right away, and simply feel the relative wind shift direction. :)
Blue skies,
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

your favorite way to exit the plane

i like going from the camera step and peeling off head down to chase the group... come up on em and transition to a sit or my belly..... lots of fun...

At altitude........... getting out on the ground is a real pisser!
Had to do it once when the plane was overloaded and I was the only solo on-board.... It's like doing the walk of shame back to the club house!

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

from the wheel of the porter... [url"www.freefly.ch/modules.php?op=modload&name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=20&pos=22]clicky[/url]
next favorite, through the bomb trap... gonna try it next week...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM