alanab

good news about WFFC

well, for those of you who didn't know... i dropped my digi camera in my beer the last night of the convention (one of the best nights in my opinion)! i was lost that night without being able to take pics cause my camera wouldnt turn on (yeah i tried it even though everyone said not to). so i was sure my camera was done forever. so i went to trust lew and cajones and pleaded for help. simple solution. they told me to rinse my camera out with distilled water really well, then soak it it new distilled water for a day or so. then let it dry out. so as soon as i got home sunday night, it did as i was told. i then soaked the camera until monday night. and then dried it until tonight (thursday night) with a fan blowing on it 80% of the time. so i just put the battery in, crossed my fingers and pushed the power button. and you guessed it! my camera freakin works!!! if lew and cajones wouldnt have saved me from taking it in, i would probably be out a good amount of money to fix it and without a camera for this weekend. thanks you 2, i owe ya big! so to get to the point of my rambling...
without further adieu.... my rantoul 04 pics!!!!!
(i only deleted 2 pics of the whole bunch to save some face)
*a few are still NSFW
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alanabyrnes/album?.dir=/5650&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alanabyrnes/my_photos

I've tried the distilled water trick on electronics before. It works.....for a while. But it will go balls up in the not too distant future. Start planning now to purchase a replacement. Doesn't matter how distilled the water is, it still kicked off oxidation and you're camera is in the process of a slow death.

I am starting to think it won't. It was a yahoo page and I am sure they have strict rules about posting nudity, I bet the page was removed.

well I sam the pics.... nice, thanks for sharing...

What's that stuff you're eating on pic 20 ?? doesn't look very good...
But the 2 girls are beautiful :$
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I dropped my digi cam in a water fall when I was rockclimbing/bouldering at red rock. the thing has a few quirks now but still takes pics like it ever did!:D

you lucked out that you didnt fry the circuits when you turned it on,though:P
My photos

My Videos

I think you may have exceeded your alotment of bandwidth.. tsk tsk.. you need to upload them to a decent site. Yahoo is the pits.

I'll wait :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."