flighty

Anyone got a g-mail invite?

I'm not sure why, but I so want a gmail account. I guess it is the mystery, the intrigue, the exclusivity. I want to be in that club!

Anyone?

~Cindy~
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader.

I like it!! New email for me. I'll be sure to pass on any invites to dz.comers and share the love.

~Cindy~
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Ok I got a few invites now. Time to share the love. PM me first name, last name, email address if you want one. first come first serve, unless I like you better than other people:P

~Cindy~

Thanks flighty! Have just tried it out briefly but like it so far. I've sent myself a few emails from another account typing some wild stuff in the message just to see what kind of Google ads pop up on the side.

If I get any invites I'll be sure to pass them along here as well.

Thanks again!
Killing threads since 2004.

4. Is Gmail available in other languages?

During this testing period, the Gmail interface is only available in English. However, we're committed to making Gmail available to as many people in as many languages as possible. And Gmail accounts can already be used to read and send email in most languages (even Klingon).

:S

surely the Klingon bit is a joke........
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
George Bernard Shaw