mcGowan

betsy

hmmmmm did some one very close to you make her first jump last weekend? ;)

That sounds to me like there may be photographic evidence....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hey Mike, I would just like to say thanks for all the old Quincy videos and pics you've contributed to the magazines over the years.
I love the ending in the one Quincy video with the Neil Diamond song about "Being Done" too soon. Oh and the Bob Seger section was also a masterpiece of editing.
Time flies when you're having fun.

hmmmmm did some one very close to you make her first jump last weekend

by betison a sister or cousin.... seem to remeber her daughter is to young for a tandem.......

waiting in anticipation of who it could be......

Ya know...some things are better left private:P
But since its out there I guess its time to share.
My eldest daughter made her first tandem skydive on Saturday. McGowan (bless him) took photos while Ash flew video.
I never thought she would ever jump and no I didn't pressure her into doing it. It was of her own accord.
I can say that it was an emotional experience and I am extremely proud. Having faced her fear she now realizes that the only limitations she has in this life, are the ones that she sets for herself.
I do have another daughter that will fly in the wind tunnel until she is old enough to jump.
Can you say my own free fly team?:)Good thing I have lots of gear! It's gonna cost me:)
In the afternoon M2 did a photo shoot (on the ground) of my gorgeous girls. Mike is generous with his time and talent and I feel honored to call him friend.
The day concluded with Mike, my girls and friends taking a meal together in celebration. Imagine being able to share such a huge part of my life with my kids. My daughter gave me a great gift by expressing that she now understands why I skydive.:)
Damn but this is going to be expensive...LOL

That is so amazing Bets. I can't make up my mind if I want to smile or cry. I know it is so reassuring to have your children behind you and they have such a roll model. Can we please have a pic?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.