feuergnom

Monty Python

Watery bints hanging around in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

if i went around calling myself Emperor just because some watery tart lobbed a scimitar at me......

Are you the Judean People's Front?

NO We are the People's Front of Judea

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wealease Bwian:D:D
I'm Brian and so is my wife:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

man: I don't see it that way, Geoff. Let me tell you what I think we're dealing with here, a potentially positive learning experience...

Grim Reaper: Shut up! Shut up you American. You always talk, you americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this', Well you're dead now, so shut up!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day!

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays I go shopping, and eat butter scones for tea.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wildflowers. I put on women's clothing, and hangs around in bars.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day!

Recited from memory, of course ;-).
HS Student waiting for his 18th birthday...

Watery bints hanging around in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

Oh, take it to speaker's corner already! :P

We are no longer the knights who say NEE. We are now the knights who say icky icky wa poot saw bang pa tow buvle....

Oh knights who say... who until so recently said NEE...

:D:D:D

Yes, from memory. ;)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

--we'll see if this one gets moved to speakers corner--;)

An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
No it isn't.
Yes. it is. It's not just contradiction.
Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
But that's not just saying, "No it isn't."
Yes it is.
No it isn't. An argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic naysaying of any statement the other person makes.
No it isn't.
Yes it is.
Not at all.
Now look...
--ding-- Good day.
What?
That's it. Good day.
It was just getting interesting.
Sorry, the five minutes is up.
That was never five minutes

BROTHER: "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

There was a great t-shirt once that basicaly replaced the word grenade with "hook turn". Loved it.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Brian - My father was a Roman
Caesar - A Wo-man you say?
Brian - no no no, a Roman

...Caesar stwikes him vewy woughly....:D

I don't think that should be Blasphemy - my wife and i had just finished dinner, and all i said was, "that piece of Halibut was good enough for Jehovah"! :D
Never try to eat more than you can lift