DaGimp

Sharon Stone

Me, DaGimp, got to take Sharon Stone on a tandem today....sadly I was the only videographer and tandem master today so no video or stills :(

No video/no stills = didn't happen...too bad...[:/]:D:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Me, DaGimp, got to take Sharon Stone on a tandem today....sadly I was the only videographer and tandem master today so no video or stills

No video? You know the rules....then again you may have just been dreamin':P

I just hope the dream involved the interrogation scene from Basic Instinct. :D

It's still kinda cool though.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Me, DaGimp, got to take Sharon Stone on a tandem today....sadly I was the only videographer and tandem master today so no video or stills :(

I can't believe someone like that not buying the video and still package... that's just wrong.
I can see college kids not buying it, they just don't have the money, but Sharon? :S

Hey, is that the Wright Brothers monument you're landing in front of? Too cool.

Didn't mean to hijack a Sharon Stone thread but yes, its from the 100 jumper demo at the First Flight Celebration at the Wright Bros Memorial in December last year.

Instead of calling you a "liar":P...I will ask you what is Sharon Stone like in person? Also, do you have any ground shots of you two?

Btw, what was she doing in N.Carolina? (Sometimes it's much cheaper to hire film crew and shoot in North Carolina, so I wonder if she was out there for an upcoming film.)

Anyway, it's kind of cool...she doesn't seem like the type who would have been scared off by your mask.

:)

I thought all the Hollywood Stars jumped at Perris.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've never jumped at Perris and I don't wanna have to tell you who I am..HINT: driving the golf cart at WFFC was merely a cover for a research project....

um..okay so anyway...

Why wouldn't Stone jump in NC? I've hung with DaGimp and if he's good enough for me, she 'may' be good enough for him...so there...

She's probably in Aviators right now cashing in some poker chips and lickin' hotwing sauce off her fingers...whooohooooo!!

Jake..I believes ya! (now where's my video, dammit?)~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

all disbelievers......i have never lied to any of you.....I did take Sharon Stone on a tandem yesterday, she happened to be 4'11, about 120lbs, have short brown hair, and from Arkansas....i never once said it was the movie star.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But when i looked at her ID i said to her "I expected you to be taller?" And she even spread her legs for me.....in freefall :D:D:D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

We figured Lisa would've put down her beer or Chuckie would've helped out if it were the real deal.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

all disbelievers......i have never lied to any of you.....I did take Sharon Stone on a tandem yesterday, she happened to be 4'11, about 120lbs, have short brown hair, and from Arkansas....i never once said it was the movie star.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But when i looked at her ID i said to her "I expected you to be taller?" And she even spread her legs for me.....in freefall :D:D:D

Sheesh!
And when I worked at General Dynamics in Ft Worth TX in the late '80's, my coworkers included Don Johnson, Kathleen Turner, and Ronald Reagan. (I was a bit surprised to find that Don and Kathleen were black.)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I did take Sharon Stone on a tandem yesterday, she happened to be 4'11, about 120lbs, have short brown hair, and from Arkansas

Well, I believed you because that's how Sharon Stone looks like now :D:D:D:D, she was never THAT hot either.

That is what I figured was going on.

For all those that think Jake lied. Jake has never lied, he's a professional;)

Atleast, I've never caught him in a lie:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey