RevJim

Some say F@#k WalMart. I say...

She's mine, and we're going to make the WalMart in Greensboro ours.

That's cool...........as long as the sporting goods section in Fayetteville is "Ours." :D I was taught to share in Kindergarten. :ph34r:

MANWHORE: I am gonna get Olga, a Russian woman with a 400 lb. ass to to spank you...:ph34r:B|:ph34r:...how's that sound?

~R+R>:(...Olga doesn't like manwhores who misbehave...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Hey, back off. What is with you trying to hook up with everyone that is on this thread:ph34r:

No kidding....I feel so cheap and used. Oh, wait, that's normal.:P

Seriously though, I'd much rather cook for you than Clay. Clay would never respect me in the morning since I don't have a wool coat.:o;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Dude, that system isn't even comparable.

It has inferior Celeron, half the memory and no DVD burner.....

Yup. To get the peformance of the Athlon XP-M, you need a Centrino. Centrino, DVD +/-, 512Mb, Wireless G, 15" display, 4 usb's, ect, ect, = one pricey Toshiba.

Anyway, I've just finished surgically removing Norton anti-virus and installing Avast! Home edition. Bring on the net!

This week I get to pick up my $81 Office 2003 suite too.

Noice!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

This week I get to pick up my $81 Office 2003 suite too.

You are actually paying for Office? :D

It's required for school, and since I get a great discount (student), I'm gonna stay legal, for now.

There's a crap load of software I can get cheap right now, and will, like a perpetual license for AutoCAD 2005 for $384, or a regular one for $164.

Studio MX 2004 for $99?

Adobe Video Collection (Adobe Premiere® Pro, Adobe Audition™, Adobe Encore™ DVD, Adobe After Effects Professional and Adobe Photoshop® CS software) for $199?

Yea, I'm gonna be spending on a few of those. ;)
It's your life, live it!

[reply
Well, hon, that just means I'll have to cook for you on my birthday!:)an Australian white wine sound? Maybe some home-made tiramisu for dessert?:o;)

>:(

Can I be The Australian White:$:$ I'll whine if ya really want:P & I just LOOOVE tiramisu :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:)
Great to see you got a deal on a note book. Good for you! It will be very useful in your school work. Hope you're doing well.

Mary,

My birthday is in a couple weeks. I'd be happy to cook breakfast for you honey!!!

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker

Wal Mart - America's top employer? Hmmm....
Have a yippee ki ya day!

We had to hit Macca with a tranquilizer dart in order to get him to dinner without destroying my car.

I bet you learned that trick by watching Murdoch hit BA Barracus with a tranq. to get him to fly didn't you??:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I'm seriously disliking their new "You must have a reciept for any returns over $50 policy that they came up with.

Reciepts tend to go in the garbage around me, now if I want to return an AC unit I bought for WFFC I have to find a reciept or keep it since its $53. >:(
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Dang Eric, how hard is it to put that receipt in your wallet? You know you were going to take that A/C unit back, why didn't you keep that receipt:S Silly boy!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I also bought it as I bought $130+ of food and other stuff at the same time. I was'nt planning on returning it if I opened it. So I'm now stuck with a new, in sealed box AC unit. Luckly I have a Super Krogers 1 mile closer to me and a Target/Meijer only .3 miles further then the SuperWalmart.

Fuck Walmart and their Customer Service people that looked like they wanted to call the Cops as I tried to return something with out a reciept.

Can you imagine Christmas returns there? :D Hopefully their stock goes down down down :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Ahhh, yes. I know that site.

Means very little to a family that lives at or quite a bit under the national poverty level.

All that matters to those, at that time, is low prices. At the present time, that includes me.

There are plans to put a Supercenter here. Personally, I'm getting sick of the "Roll Back WalMart" signs. Almost as sick as I am at having to drive 45 minutes to get to the next closest one.
It's your life, live it!

Huh...I guess the Wal-Marts around here are different. All you have to do is bitch and moan enough and they'll take it back. Trust me.;)

You might only get instore credit, but that always works for me since I tend to shop there a lot anyways.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Eric, don't do like Dave said and bitch at them.

I work one night a week at a store that is like a Wal-Mart. We too have rules, but if you're sweet, and ask very nice to talk to a manager, I'm sure they will refund you. Store credit, and it still spends the same.

If after talking to a manager, and make sure it's a manager, and they say no, contact Wal-Mart Offices. I know from experience, managers don't like to get calls from their bosses at the Corp. Level.

Just remember not to get mad and start yelling.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Eric, don't do like Dave said and bitch at them.
Just remember not to get mad and start yelling.

Ah, you don't know what I mean by "bitching."

For me bitching is being polite, yet firm in my stance and asking for a manager.

Yelling, cursing, etc never gets anything accomplished.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

For me bitching is being polite

Sorry, I didn't know that bitching was being polite.

bitch ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bch)
n.
A female canine animal, especially a dog.
Offensive.
A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
A lewd woman.
A man considered to be weak or contemptible.
Slang. A complaint.
Slang. Something very unpleasant or difficult.

v. Slang bitched, bitch·ing, bitch·es
v. intr.
To complain; grumble.

v. tr.
To botch; bungle. Often used with up.