RevJim

Some say F@#k WalMart. I say...

Nice place to shop. :P

I admit, I'm a cheapskate, but with a huge family and looming school bills, I need to be thrifty. I also needed a new laptop for school.

Enter WalMart.

Bash it all you want, but when I can walk in the store just down the street and walk out with this:
Clicky
I say, thank you Sam!

Athlon XP-M 2800+
DVD+/-RW
Wireless G + 10/100 Lan
512 Mb RAM
40 gig Hard disk
15" screen
XP Home

Ok, I would have preferred XP Pro and a Firewire port but damn, this thing was under a grand before tax!

Once again, thanks Sam!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Try being in the same car with Zeemax when a WalMart is sighted.:S I though he was going to claw his way through the sheetmetal to get out and into the store.

We had to hit Macca with a tranquilizer dart in order to get him to dinner without destroying my car.:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I love wal-mart, but most of the employees at my local store have major attitude problems. I have had run-ins there on three seperate occasions, one requiring police assistance.
The parking lot guard decided that he didn't like the fact that my kids (14 and 11) wanted to stay in the car while I grabbed dinner. I came out and he started screaming at me, and then bashed me with a shopping cart. After I called the cops, they sent him home for the evening (isn't that leaving the scene of a crime?) and then Wal-mart conveniently lost the tape. I'll bet if I had robbed the place they'd have that damn tape. The man still works there.:S
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Poor bugger............he's just not used to the "American Shopping Experience." :D

Yeah, you get them kooky brits out to a place where they don't have to pay VAT and they go all crazy-like. ;)

I went diving with a friend from France down in the Florida Springs. In the same day he had his first Wal-Mart and first Applebees/Chili's/TGI (don't remember which) experience.

He was so excited about the self checkout that he wanted to go back later that night just to use it again.

Personally, I am a point-of-purchase marketer's wet dream. I did pretty well living in NY for the last few years where there were no convienent Wally World's or Targets, but damn if I'm not making up for lost time now.
Killing threads since 2004.

I love the Super Wal-Marts. One stop shopping, and there is one just two blocks away from my house.

And what a well-stocked Wal-Mart that one is, too! Their selection of garlic bread is outstanding.B|

We're not in the air, so you're not like double 0'd to kill, right?

In that case, STFD & STFU, BIYOTCH!!!!! She's mine, and we're going to make the WalMart in Greensboro ours. >:(
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

That's right. While I was cooking dinner for you and Renee on my birthday, you had to run out and get garlic bread.

Hurry up and come back and see me. I miss you! Oh wait, I'll see you in Texas. Goodie:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That's right. While I was cooking dinner for you and Renee on my birthday, you had to run out and get garlic bread.

Hurry up and come back and see me. I miss you! Oh wait, I'll see you in Texas. Goodie:)

Well, hon, that just means I'll have to cook for you on my birthday!:);)

And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you at the AOT boogie, Mar. Poor Texans won't know what hit 'em. Heh >:(

Well, hon, that just means I'll have to cook for you on my birthday! Hmmm...How does seared jerk salmon, with steamed fresh veggies and an Australian white wine sound? Maybe some home-made tiramisu for dessert?

That sounds great. When's your Birthday? I don't think it's that far of a drive from here to there.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well, back in grade school, I was given a t-shirt for my sports drive.

DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS

it seems others have a problem with losing

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*