bch7773

What to add to Ramen Soup?

no need to worry arlo. i only eat homemade kim-chee from my korean friend's mom;) that shits soooooo good! but i'll take your adivce on the sapporo ichiban ramen. sounds good.

Squeak, ramen is the same as your 2 minute noodles. since i've been down under my financial situation has had me eating 2 minute noodles a few times a week, and i can vouch that they are the exact same thing. ramen is just a name brand like you guys have Maggi down here.

hey all, i need some ideas on how to make ramen soup better tasting. i practically live on that stuff, and just adding hot sauce to them is getting old.

cmon share your cheap ramen soup additions. someone told me curry powder is good in there, but it sounds kinda funky to me.

-Ground Lemur
-Cassowary Eggs
-Jellyfish
-Ferret jerky

wow that website has a lot of cool looking recipes. Especially the thai peanut ones. thai food, yum yum.

Hey everyone, thanks for some great ideas. and to think i've been eating this stuff once or twice a day and have only added veggies and hot sauce. That will soon change. I gotta try the egg stuff too.

Keep throwing ideas and recipes in here!

MB 3528, RB 1182

Garlic.

I remember growing up eating ramen noodles. We'd put Green Onions and an Egg in it...then put crushed red peppers in after it's cooked.

Put rice in it to eat with the soup.

Sometimes even put in mozzerella cheese. Tastey.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I like potatos and carrots....peas....brocolli is excellent...that egg idea sounds pretty damned good that John Mitchell wrote about. Ground beef goes well - ground turkey and pork too. I used to live off of those things.
:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I like potatos and carrots....peas....brocolli is excellent...that egg idea sounds pretty damned good that John Mitchell wrote about. Ground beef goes well - ground turkey and pork too. I used to live off of those things.
:S

If you can afford to buy ground beef, turkey, pork, potatos, carrots, peas, broccoli, and/or eggs.... what are you doing eating ramen soup?! :D:P
Pink Mafia Sis #26

You buy a pound of ground beef and large bags of frozen veggies and a big bag of potatos...very economical. I lived off a case of ramen and a 10 lb bag of potatos for quite a while.
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Chicken flavored ramen:
cook noodles, drain water, mix with cut up cucumber and tomatoes, italian dressing, half the packet of seasoning, eat cold. Makes an ok snack or addition to a regular meal
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

OMG! I have the best recipe for Ramen noodles that is to die for!! ... But I can't tell you, its a recipe secret of mine.. chopchop don't even know. :D:D ... I mean its sorta classified... I could tell you, but then I'd haveta kill you. :D:):)

OMG! I have the best recipe for Ramen noodles that is to die for!! ... But I can't tell you, its a recipe secret of mine.. chopchop don't even know. :D:D ... I mean its sorta classified... I could tell you, but then I'd haveta kill you. :D:):)

If you're not going to share why even bring it up? :ph34r::ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well once when I spent a few weeks in a 7x9 umm uggh jail cell we were allowed to buy things from the "store". Ramen was a favorite, of course the best spices we could get were the potato chips available to us. Pork Rinds and the spicier the better crushed in the bag then poured over Ramen is quite tasty! ;)

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

This is really ghetto-e and I don't know if someone suggested it yet (didn't feel like reading through...)

dumplings from bisquick mix.. you can also fancify this by mixing herbs with the dumplings.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham