Darius11

Ghetto foods?

From the great movie Friday...

Craigs Father:
"Every time I see you, you're in the god damn refrigerator eatin up all the food. All the pigz feet...I want some pigz feet..."

Smokey:
"...Cereal with no milk....Cheese but no burger..."
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

What up?:$ Green's baby greens. I tend to love dandy's
with a lil' bit o' what ever is left in the fridge. Ya' know what I mean?:P Turnip greens with fatback!!!! Don't forget the hot sauce BABY!!!!:):):)
...... for you young in's the dandylion in your yard will and can be more than tasty....... just keep your f'n neighbors cat from...... ya' know. >:(>:(>:(:D:D:D:D:D
"don't forget the malt liquor to wash the shit down! :o elpeludo B|

What up?:$ Green's baby greens. I tend to love dandy's
with a lil' bit o' what ever is left in the fridge. Ya' know what I mean?:P Turnip greens with fatback!!!! Don't forget the hot sauce BABY!!!!:):):)
...... for you young in's the dandylion in your yard will and can be more than tasty....... just keep your f'n neighbors cat from...... ya' know. >:(>:(>:(:D:D:D:D:D
"don't forget the malt liquor to wash the shit down! :o elpeludo B|

He he he he he
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

How about this one I invented being a raftguide. Quick lunches that are inexpensive, my favorite was tortillas with peanut butter. Make a PB Burrito!

Or if you leave them out for a while they become nice and crusty. Excellent for dipping in your coffee early in the morning.

You can put anything on a tortilla, I love 'em and eat it every day.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

BBQ chips and cottage cheese is also really good. But I love Cotto Salami and cheese with BBQ chips crushed into a sandwich. Pretty much any sandwich with chips in it is good.

Ginny
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

Take a third of a loaf of bread dough and smash it into a flat pan and fry in butter (I used to buy 4 frozen bread dough loafs for about $2)

I'd put peanut butter on those or

scrambled eggs and velveeta or

tomato sauce

fried bread dough pretty well got me through my last two years of cottage - needed the money for skydiving

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thats an awesome idea....howd u come up with that?

Reminds me of one my brother told me about. Take a loaf of bread and hollow it out. Then take a bag of chips and fill it up. Put it all back in the bag and then into a shopping bag. Take a car and run over it a few times. MMMMmmmm....yummy. (Especially salt and vinegar)

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

How about this one I invented being a raftguide. Quick lunches that are inexpensive, my favorite was tortillas with peanut butter. Make a PB Burrito!

Man, the crap I ate when I was a raft guide....

We would go out and spend $15 on beer and $2 on dinner regularly!!

So what’s the most ghetto thing you have eaten.
Yea you know what I am talking about. One of those nights when your drunk and hungry and there’s nothing in the house.

Very funny thread....:D
To me, there's nothing more appropriate at that moment to get a fork and a hotdog, stick the hotdog on the fork and 'roast' it over a gas flame on the stove. CAUTION: not safe if you're drunk enough to stick the fork in your mouth afterwards. Who needs bread???~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Mac n cheese with peas so you get your vegetables and my all time favorite, McDonalds catsup packets for the catsup soup and the free little cup of water that McDonalds will give out if you ask for it.

woh, is that McD's thing a travel poor thing or what? I've had a few hungry road trips. More fun than mon to go the trip.

My favorite food when travelling is all the crap in Waffle House. I LOVE Waffle House I wish San Antonio didn't have Jim's.

The cramped, the loud obnoxious waitresses (remember Flo), and the ever vexing question when you walk into the place... "How You Durrrin'???" :ph34r::ph34r::D

Raw chicken. My mom had it in some lemon marinade overnight. Came home drunk and starving, had myself a couple of drumsticks. Then I proceeded to brush my teeth with hemorrhoid cream...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Those big fat pickles dipped in maple syrup. Yum!!

You are talking about food, aren't you?

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Wow man, raw chicken? You must be seriously tank strong alpha, your system must be jacked up! Were you even sick the next day?

For a ghetto sweet craving, Hershey's choc syrup over peanut butter on toast.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.