ECVZZ

fuck buddies...

I made a vow that I would NEVER EVER sleep with any of my friends, the cost of a good friendship isnt worth it.
--------------------------------------------------------
If have yet to find anything worth loosing a friendship over
I your that hard up for a nookie, that you would jepodise a friendship, you have some serious issues to deal with

I've successfully had no strings attached sex with a friend. We talked about it before hand, that neither of us liked the other as anything more than a friend. We had some damn awesome sex and that was it. End of story. We're still friends.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i had a girl friend for abouta year or so, we never really did anything till one nigth after we broke up, like 6 months after, anyways, she shows up and basically in a nut shell sad lets go. After we... well... she was like ok i just had to know:$B|.

now every now and then we "run into" each other, its odd, but hell im not complainingB|:P;):)
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

hmmm... fuck buddies usually aren't ex's (in my opinon) they are usually never wases. The ones I have/had are usually really good friends (and still are) that either have or had privilages.

Sometimes it was just a matter of there started to be sexual tension with a close friend and we decided to just get it over with so we can get on with being friends.

exes are whole 'nother ball game. ;)

If they stir up shit they weren't really fuck buddies they were someone with an agenda pretending the buddy thing was all cool because they thought once you were with them awhile you'd fall madly in love and blah, blah, blah....

Wendy's got it down right!!

I had a fuck buddie for one whole year of college. We both'd had horrid break-ups the year before & wanted nothing to do w/ any relationship anytime soon. After chatting @ the first party of the year we went to his room - every party after that ended in a private one in his room.
Funny part is; I never actually met his roomie other than a glance while skirtting out the door in the AM. Then 2 years later was dating this guy, he's like "you don't remember me do you? I was so-in-sos roomie" imagine my embaressment:$ - I broke up with him shortly after that.

Fuck buddies can come in any form from anywhere. It all depends on the 2 people involved. It is easier if there wasn't a previous romantic attachment, but break-ups can be amiacable too.

Personally, I like sex w/ an ex - he already knows all the right places. That typically is only a one or 2 time thing though. Fuck buddie kinda emplies an ongoing rondevu. And not all exes are right for the job.:D

ps. i know i can't spell.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Never done "Fuck Buddies" with an Ex. :S Usually....If I'm done with an ex...I'm DONE! Now....I have had many a fuck buddy in my time. Just chicks that I thought were cool but didn't necessarily want to have a "relationship" with. More often than not though.....they get attached. [:/] Like the last one....I don't call her for a few weeks and I guess she got pissed off. Sorry........I was out of town for a week.....then I was sick as a dog for another week. Then I was working my ass off. Oh well........I'll find another shiny thing. :D

I think the poll results would be more interesting with a male/female breakout. I pretty much assume most guys are OK with some form of the FB concept. My intuition is that more women would not be comfortable with it, but my track record as far as knowing what women think is not so good. :S

I think the poll results would be more interesting with a male/female breakout. I pretty much assume most guys are OK with some form of the FB concept. My intuition is that more women would not be comfortable with it, but my track record as far as knowing what women think is not so good. :S

I don't know man, check out THIS thread:D:D;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.