ECVZZ

fuck buddies...

Never been into the whole fuck buddy thing.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, just not my thing.

What is so frustrating about my ex is that after we split up and got angry at each other the sex got BETTER... B| there's just no justice

Oh, that's so great of you, Adam! I've got this buddy who's a bit of a drama queen, but he's not TOO flaming. I'll tell him you're available! :ph34r:

_Pm

i'm not gay.
hahah BUT go ahead and spread the word. I'm sure i can hook him up with someone down here.

Well, I'm sure you can understand the confusion, what with your recent rash of bra/thong pics.... ;)

Just messin with ya, man...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

What is so frustrating about my ex is that after we split up and got angry at each other the sex got BETTER... B| there's just no justice

If you're still angry, it's "grudge sex".... then there's "make up sex", too.... LOL

;):P
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If you're still angry, it's "grudge sex".... then there's "make up sex", too.... LOL

;):P

We never did have make up sex since we never did make up. Though I think all is lost now... for a while she was holding my grudge :o

We never did have make up sex since we never did make up. Though I think all is lost now... for a while she was holding my grudge :o

Is THAT what ya call it? :P

Hahaha nah.... I don't bare a grudge either (oh wait yea I did, the penis thread B|)

Is THAT what ya call it? :P

Hahaha nah.... I don't bare a grudge either (oh wait yea I did, the penis thread B|)

Brave man!

No way in HELL I'd post in that thread... my digital cam doesn't zoom in that close!!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Brave man!

Nah I'm not brave, just crazy/stupid/retarted (whichever one my friends feel like using).

My favorite self-describing adjective now is Shirley Q. Liquor's "ignunt" and "ignunt-ASS" :D

Brave man!

Nah I'm not brave, just crazy/stupid/retarted (whichever one my friends feel like using).

My favorite self-describing adjective now is Shirley Q. Liquor's "ignunt" and "ignunt-ASS" :D

Well, did ya at least get compliments? LOL
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Brave man!

Oh yes :P hoping for an offer, though :ph34r:

Brave man!

Oh yes :P hoping for an offer, though :ph34r:

Well, that's better than pointing/laughing... another reason why I wouldn't do it!! Good luck, bro!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I've had good and bad experiences with them. Some get attached...some stir up shit in your life, and some are just plain fun!!!

What's your opinion, and why?

As being someone relatively new to this concept of FB's, tell me the difference in the women you mention above. I mean what defines one as fun vs stir stuff up?

HOw do you meet your FB's? Do you tell them ahead of time that it's just sex? Are their rules to play by? Who knows the rules?? Do YOU ever get attached? HOw do you care about someone and stay distanced from them?

I am just curious and thought your thread was good considering this is a new topic in my life.:):o:$
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

I've had good and bad experiences with them. Some get attached...some stir up shit in your life, and some are just plain fun!!!

As being someone relatively new to this concept of FB's, tell me the difference in the women you mention above. I mean what defines one as fun vs stir stuff up?

HOw do you meet your FB's? Do you tell them ahead of time that it's just sex? Are their rules to play by? Who knows the rules?? Do YOU ever get attached? HOw do you care about someone and stay distanced from them?

I am just curious and thought your thread was good considering this is a new topic in my life.:):o:$

Good question... in my (very) limited experience from my youth, I'd say be up front about it...
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Well, that's better than pointing/laughing... another reason why I wouldn't do it!! Good luck, bro!

So true, I'm pretty certain it will backfire (pun intended). :P Either way it's all good. :)
As before skymama accuses me of photoshopping, you're more than welcome honey to launch up Yahoo and see the rest :D

That's all relative (heh especially in West Virginia :D). Seriously, it all depends on the circumstances. Maybe there *was* a relationship, and it dissolved and you're still close (not what happened with me tho). Other times it can just be two pervs gettin' it on.

Or like it was with me long ago, it was just that we were both too busy to pick up the pieces and start something new (we were both workaholics AND procrastinators)... so it was convienent at the time. I don't regret any of it. Unfortunately for me she lives in Phoenix now and I left the company that we both used to work for. [:/]

HOw do you meet your FB's? Do you tell them ahead of time that it's just sex? Are their rules to play by? Who knows the rules?? Do YOU ever get attached?

I met a couple of mine at bars. One was a backpacker, another was leaving the country a month after i met him (for a year) so with both of them it was obvious it was nothing more than sex. Another was a friend of mine, we talked about it before we did it so we both knew where we stood.

I got attached to one of my FB's, and in the end turns out he got attached to me too, but then I realised I like the thrill of the chase more than the actual catch, so I ended the whole thing.

HOw do you care about someone and stay distanced from them?

You dont. You have to keep reminding yourself what you're doing, and reminding yourself they dont care about you. Simple as that, if you start to care about them, end it.

Lastly, do as I say, not as I do!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

Part of me says go for it(Dick)part says forget it!(head)Hell,I don't get that lucky!When you work with as many people as I have over the yrs(26 yrs.),you stop and think more about what can go wrong.I like things casual.Hoping this means I respect my work mates enough to not push a relationship where it might not need to go?Think,Drink,then think again!