skymama

Eloy: Who, What, When?

I'm dreaming of Eloy more than Christmas this year. Today I'm wondering who's going to be there at the same time that I will. There are so many people on my list that I want to jump with! So, if you want, tell us when you're coming and what kind of jumps you're itching to do.

Me:
26th (late) -3rd
Freeflying, hybrids, tracking (in my Pantz that love my ass!), jumps with Newbies who don't know who to ask to jump with them.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

what kind of jumps you're itching to do.

Oh boy....I wanna do the 2-way BirdMan rodeo with SkymonkeyOne,LouDiamond and Katiebear21. I will be on the ground most of the time, but...
I guess I fall under "Bbarnhouse and the only person who will jump with her" category. Meaning if you're crazy enough to jump with a pixie...I'm game:)

Okay, I'll play ...

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd
Freeflying, hybrids, tracking (in my Pantz that love my ass!), jumps with Newbies who don't know who to ask to jump with them.

TB99:
24th (late) - 1st (midday)
Mostly wingsuit, but will do freeflying here and there and tracking.

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

I guess I fall under "Bbarnhouse and the only person who will jump with her" category. Meaning if you're crazy enough to jump with a pixie...I'm game

I wanna jump with you, but I can't do freestyle. I can't even touch my toes when I'm standing on the ground! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Okay, I'll play ...

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:
29th (early I hope!) - 2nd (through afternoon)
RW (mmm 4-way), hybrids. I don't know how to freefly. But I like watching while being a base in a hybrid. :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:
RW (mmm 4-way), hybrids. I don't know how to freefly. But I like watching while being a base in a hybrid. :P

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st
FREEFLY, Hybrids, Tracking dives. Gonna take my AD, wish me luck guys!! B| SEE YA THERE! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st
FREEFLY, Hybrids, Tracking dives. Gonna take my AD, wish me luck guys!! B| SEE YA THERE! [;)

Prepheckt
13th-6th Jan
Everything and everyone! I'm a jump whore, I'll jump with anyone! FF, RW, CRW, hybrids, tracking, balloon, camera.etc. Hopefully, I can do my presecond BM jumps. I have enough jumps to meet the criteria.

"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:
RW (mmm 4-way), hybrids. I don't know how to freefly. But I like watching while being a base in a hybrid.

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st
FREEFLY, Hybrids, Tracking dives. Gonna take my AD, wish me luck guys!! SEE YA THERE!

Sunshine:
26th - 5th
Freefly, speed stars, birdman rodeos, hybrids. I'm a coach and willing to do coach jumps too (i'll pay my own slot).

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm a coach and willing to do coach jumps too (i'll pay my own slot).

Me too. ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Me and Killerkimmy

25th til the 29th (gotta leave to fly out on the 30th)

Freeflying, tracking (first birman flights and baloon jumps for both of us :P), maybe a belly jump or 2 and as much canopy flying as I can get!

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

What? What are you guys talking about? How come everyone is going to Eloy on those dates? Isn't that over the holidays? Are you guys in some sort of a weird cult or something? Don't you guys have families? Sheesh! :S:P:o
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:
RW (mmm 4-way), hybrids. I don't know how to freefly. But I like watching while being a base in a hybrid.

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st
FREEFLY, Hybrids, Tracking dives. Gonna take my AD, wish me luck guys!! SEE YA THERE!

Groundzero:
26th thru 4th... Bird-man only... when I received my suit there were no instructions on "removing from rig", so sorry that's all I can do.

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st

Groundzero:
26th thru 4th... Bird-man only... when I received my suit there were no instructions on "removing from rig", so sorry that's all I can do.

DaGimp
26th-4th
FF, RW, Hybrid, Flock, Video, Balloon, Night New Years Eve....Jack of all trades master of none.

"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Skymama:
26th (late) -3rd

TB99:

Gawain:

WrongWay:
26th thru the 1st

Groundzero:

DaGimp
26th-4th
FF, RW, Hybrid, Flock, Video, Balloon, Night New Years Eve....Jack of all trades master of none.

Taz
25th afternoon till Jan 5th
FREEFLY, try my first Birdman, high altitude, Night jump New Year's eve, tracking! I just basically want to jump my ass off and improve my freeflying as much as possible... but I like jumping with newbies too!

It's the Year of the Dragon.

Checking in.....

24th (Late) to the 28th (mid day)

I have recently started flying camera, so anyone wanting some free amature video for belly jumps, let me know and I will do my best. I need the practice.;)

B^2 > I would love an oportunity to capture some of your freestyle.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey...

16th till 29th Dec...

Tracking, bigways, flat stuff (4way???anyone???). I'm going out earlier than 'normal' (gotta love freelance work eh?) so happy to hook up with people for some jumps and beers :)

Quite excited now B|

Emma