SkydiveNFlorida

Guys : How often do you masturbate?

Whoever said never is lying......

I had a guy tell me that once.."He doesnt do that"

bwahahahaha...funniest damn thing I have ever heard in my life...

maybe the guys that said never are getting it elsewhere... yeah, ok, your right they're lying...

Scott
--------------------------------------------------------
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I would like to vote, but I don't see the option: "Until your hands go numb"

Actually, that's a good place to start. Lay on your arm until your hand goes numb. Then it feels like someone elses hand. :)

And put on nail polish for a complete effect.B|

:D
Remster

there's a link in my last post, but basically it's a free, small, clean, well made, fast, full-featured web browser that blocks pop-ups and has no ads...

...and you can put a search field for basically any site you can think of (google, dictionary.com, wikipedia.org, ebay, ups/fedex/dhl tracking) next to the address bar.

/eta:

It's just like driving the car. I don't know how to spell all the parts, but I can turn it on and go.

no, I fully understand that most people prolly just think "internet = blue "e" icon on my desktop", but other better browsers get mentioned on this site quite a bit, I'd encourage people to use them. (helps prevent spyware issues too!)

free, small, clean, well made, fast, full-featured web browser

don't forget totally customizable. There are some really fun features you can just download and plug in. you will never use internal exploiter* again.

*a bit of a joke, you sell your soul to microsoft... oh never mind.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

free, small, clean, well made, fast, full-featured web browser

don't forget totally customizable. There are some really fun features you can just download and plug in. you will never use internal exploiter* again.

*a bit of a joke, you sell your soul to microsoft... oh never mind.

OK, OK, Break it up!!

This is not about web browsers, it's about MASTURBATION!! So, if you're not talking about gettin' on with yourself, then stop talking! :D

-A

OK, OK, Break it up!!

This is not about web browsers, it's about MASTURBATION!! So, if you're not talking about gettin' on with yourself, then stop talking! :D

-A

These are computer geeks. Talking about software is as close to sex as they get. However, it is good that you nipped this in the bud or it would follow its logical conclusion and they'd be talking about Star Trek. :ph34r: